From: Jim Granville on
Peter Alfke wrote:

> Guys, let's make a deal:
> I give you a bit more, more early, and more honest information than you
> can read in the press releases.
> You, in turn, stop molesting and attacking me whenever I write anything
> about dates and avilability.
> I am not in marketing, but I am reasonably honest, and I believe in
> what I write (or I just don't write about it.)
> Isn't that good enough?
> Peter

Sounds good to me.
I don't think anyone attacks you, but there is a general grumble
about the state of roll-out-slippage.

ie ES devices really do sound like candidates for Webstore ?

When a demo-PCB is as close as next month, then posting info
on what's comming, will be generally appreciated.

Everyone here can understand the PCB mfg cycles - often the
paperwork approval takes longer : so posting a price, avail
in XX weeks, helps everyone.

-jg

From: Eli Hughes on
Peter Alfke wrote:
> Guys, let's make a deal:
> I give you a bit more, more early, and more honest information than you
> can read in the press releases.
> You, in turn, stop molesting and attacking me whenever I write anything
> about dates and avilability.
> I am not in marketing, but I am reasonably honest, and I believe in
> what I write (or I just don't write about it.)
> Isn't that good enough?
> Peter

Peter:

Don't let grumbling bother you! I appreciate your help!

-Eli
From: Peter Alfke on
Thanks for the friendly remarks.
In case people want to know what Marketing says about the imminent S3e
evaluation boards (including pictures... ) here it is:

http://web/xroads/news/articles/spartan3board/index.html

Cheers
Peter Alfke

From: Eric Smith on
"Peter Alfke" <peter(a)xilinx.com> writes:
> Thanks for the friendly remarks.
> In case people want to know what Marketing says about the imminent S3e
> evaluation boards (including pictures... ) here it is:
>
> http://web/xroads/news/articles/spartan3board/index.html

I'm guessing that it's a Xilinx internal URL? It certainly doesn't work
here, even if I prepend a www.xilinx.com, or put that in place of "web".
From: John_H on
I'm looking forward to see what I can play with. For the moment I'm most
interested in what the expansion connectors will be (manufacturer & pinout,
approximate at least). My biggest hope is that it will be
..../spartan3eboard/index.html.

"Peter Alfke" <peter(a)xilinx.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the friendly remarks.
> In case people want to know what Marketing says about the imminent S3e
> evaluation boards (including pictures... ) here it is:
>
> http://web/xroads/news/articles/spartan3board/index.html
>
> Cheers
> Peter Alfke

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prev: Error (XST): translate terminal to FCT
Next: Memory in VHDL