From: FromTheRafters on
"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse(a)gawab.com> wrote in message
> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>

>>The *malware* to detect, would be the surreptitious installer (trojan)
>>of the keylogger. Since you evidently installed it yourself, there
>>*is*
>>no malware to detect. If this program comes with a way to install it
>>surreptitiously, then that function (or it's result) *should* be
>>detected. What you would need in order to prevent one administrator
>>from
>>being able to detect that the other' has installed spyware is to have
>>the whole deal on a monitor or hypervisor where one administrates the
>>"platform" on which both administrators appear to administrate in the
>>emulated "environment".
>
> I also do house calls on the side. I would like a program that
> detects ALL key
> loggers, not just non-commercial ones. Husband spying on wife, etc...

I'm speculating here that some antispyware vendors would be willing to
supply detection for these once they are reported to them.

From: JD on
~BD~ wrote:
> JD wrote:
>

>> We have a term down here in Texas. It's called "pi$$ing into the wind."
>> We try not to do that but sometimes one misjudges the wind direction.
>>

> Maybe that's why your still wet behind the ears! ;)

Good one, baiter Dave. I give up. You win!

--
JD..
From: ~BD~ on
JD wrote:
> ~BD~ wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>>

>>> We have a term down here in Texas. It's called "pi$$ing into the wind."
>>> We try not to do that but sometimes one misjudges the wind direction.
>>>

>> Maybe that's why your still wet behind the ears! ;)
>
> Good one, baiter Dave. I give up. You win!

Thanks! :)

A lesson here for you ...........

http://eadi9.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/dont-mess-with-old-folks/

Quite an appropriate joke in view of the thread posts! ;-)

--
Dave
From: Jenn on
"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> FromTheRafters wrote:

> We have a term down here in Texas. It's called "pi$$ing into the wind." We
> try not to do that but sometimes one mis-judges the wind direction.
>
> --

....again with the mature comments littered with foul language that you think
makes you look somehow more manly and smart....

Texas sayings isn't going to make up for a low IQ.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Dustin Cook on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in

> "G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse(a)gawab.com> wrote in message
>> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>

>>>The *malware* to detect, would be the surreptitious installer
>>>(trojan) of the keylogger. Since you evidently installed it yourself,
>>>there *is*
>>>no malware to detect. If this program comes with a way to install it
>>>surreptitiously, then that function (or it's result) *should* be
>>>detected. What you would need in order to prevent one administrator
>>>from
>>>being able to detect that the other' has installed spyware is to have
>>>the whole deal on a monitor or hypervisor where one administrates the
>>>"platform" on which both administrators appear to administrate in the
>>>emulated "environment".
>>
>> I also do house calls on the side. I would like a program that
>> detects ALL key
>> loggers, not just non-commercial ones. Husband spying on wife,
>> etc...
>
> I'm speculating here that some antispyware vendors would be willing to
> supply detection for these once they are reported to them.

I would have to agree. :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh..
nudge this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior