First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
sax2 replacement?
Op vrijdag, 09 juli, 2010, 16:56:39u +0200, Houghi vroegt: I tried to find the replacement for sax2 as it is removed from 11.2. I could not a replacement. Somebody an idea? Surely an openSUSE expert as yourself would consider -- 1) download last available source RPM from openSUSE 11.1 2) compile and buil... 25 Jul 2010 19:26
OpenSuses 11.0 & cpuset
Hi, I'm trying to use cpuset with my OpenSuse 11.0, kernel 2.6.25.20-0.7-default. It seams I have all the tools: taskset from the util package, python cpuset package... but the /dev/cpuset filesystem is not mounted. I've tryed to mount it with: # mount -t cpuset none /dev/cpuset mount: unknown filesystem type ... 20 Jul 2010 11:19
Wireless issues
Op Woensdag, July 7th, 2010 at 17:15:09h +0200, Houghi schreef: Even when I open everything on the wireless, it does not seem to work anymore. First thing to do is to go on to your Wireless Router and check the logs and look to see if there are any entries corresponding to your connection attempts from you... 8 Jul 2010 15:50
IP numbers
Everytime I restart my sus11.1 server it has a different ip number. Can anyone tell me how to find the ip number and make it permanent on that computer? Many thanks. -- TTFN Jim Freedom Is Not Free ... 8 Jul 2010 15:50
Virtual path
What is the best way to implement Windows IIS virtual path on Linux? Would like to hear from anyone who has done it before. Thanks. /Why Tea ... 4 Jul 2010 20:58
Energy Saving Tips
1. Reduce heater's room temperature For each extra degree (Celsius) of temperature, your heater will consume 7 to 11% more energy. Adjust it to 18degrees which is also better for your health. 2. Install a programmable thermostat You will be able to control the heater's temperature during specific hours every day... 4 Jul 2010 04:42
ClamAV updates?
I have recently updated a system at work from SuSE 10.0 to openSUSE 11.2 in the hopes that it would get automatic updates again. This system is scanning mail for viruses using ClamAV. When it was still 10.0, I had to manually update ClamAV regularly, by fetching the sources and re-compiling. With recent ClamAV... 4 Jul 2010 15:32
openSUSE 11.3
13 days to go! When 11.2 was released one of the goals that was talked about was having an version update process similar to Debian's where one can (fairly) painlessly go from one release to the next rather than having to do a fresh install. How is that working out? Will it be ready for prime time or is a fr... 2 Jul 2010 12:23
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home
Simple hack to get $1500 to your home At http://bannerclickandget.tk Due to high security risks, i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 1 Jul 2010 09:56
ath9k in 11.3?
Anyone know if this atheros wifi driver works out of the box? On one of my three 11.2's needing it it doesn't. Even tried the wireless-org method and that only hangs the system. I also want to take my desktop to usb-wlan even if it's only /g, is there a single usb dongle sure to work with a SMC /n router, or a... 2 Jul 2010 22:19