From: tony cooper on
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:21:32 -0700 (PDT), otter
<bighorn_bill(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 22, 11:19�pm, otter <bighorn_b...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 22, 10:50�pm, "Tim Conway" <tconway_...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>>

>> > "otter" <bighorn_b...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > I think it's perfect except for two things - the two white spots above the
>> > left pigeon. �Fantastic shot otherwise.- Hide quoted text -

>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/billkeshlear/4819577477/sizes/l/
>>
>> You mean like this?- Hide quoted text -

>Oops, wrong link. This one:
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/billkeshlear/4819673649/sizes/l/

Stop before you clone or crop out the pigeons.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: otter on
On Jul 22, 11:24 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:21:32 -0700 (PDT), otter
>

> <bighorn_b...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> >>http://www.flickr.com/photos/billkeshlear/4819577477/sizes/l/
>
> >> You mean like this?- Hide quoted text -

> >Oops, wrong link.  This one:
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/billkeshlear/4819673649/sizes/l/
>
> Stop before you clone or crop out the pigeons.
>
> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I'm done. :-)

I hope Bowser, doesn't mind too much this experimentation with his
photo. I think I actually like the one with the bouys the best.
Although a little distracting, it adds a bit of interest to the shot,
and makes it more believable.

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-22 21:24:05 -0700, tony cooper <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> said:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:21:32 -0700 (PDT), otter
> <bighorn_bill(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> < Le Cooper Snip>

>> Oops, wrong link. This one:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/billkeshlear/4819673649/sizes/l/
>
> Stop before you clone or crop out the pigeons.

Then you might end up with a pigeon and a savage duck;
< http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/Pidg+SD.jpg >

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Savageduck on
On 2010-07-22 22:32:12 -0700, SneakyP
<48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> said:

> Robert Coe <bob(a)1776.COM> wrote in news:8sph461nh6b60sntf9ir7sv390h023j43i@
> 4ax.com:
>

> Bozobin on something other than the "From" line.
>
> It works on all twenty some sockpuppets of the same troll
> I promise.

Actually that is a current total of 91 sockpuppets, 42 with the current
server and 49 with the old server. Some are a variation on a theme.
....and yes it is simpler to work on other than the "From" line.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: LOL! on
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:32:12 -0500, SneakyP
<48umofa02(a)WHITELISTONLYsneakemail.com> wrote:

>Robert Coe <bob(a)1776.COM> wrote in news:8sph461nh6b60sntf9ir7sv390h023j43i@
>4ax.com:
>

>Bozobin on something other than the "From" line.
>
>It works on all twenty some sockpuppets of the same troll
>I promise.

Just because I make them all look like the crapshooting fools and trolls
that they are, doesn't mean that all of them are so foolish as to not
realize the valuable photography information that I also post to them.
You're pissing into the wind.

LOL!

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: [SI] The Pinhole II gallery is up!
Next: Good Friday Photos