From: Matt Rudge on
Sam Gillett wibbled:

> "Adam" wrote ...
>
> > Hihi
> >
> > Sam Gillett wrote:
> > > "Judge Fishy" wrote ...
> > > OK. The Spectrum girlies are all Nazis. They even have funny
> > > looking little
> > > moustaches to prove it! Now can we invoke Godwin's Law and end
> > > this silly thread? ;-)
> >
> > I thought if you deliberately invoked Godwins law it didn't count
> >
> > Also, it's not the nazis that have to be mentioned, there has to be
> > a comparison to someone more specific -.o;
>
> That is what the part about funny looking little moustaches was about.
> Hitler had one of those... >:-)

Surely the comparison works more on the Commodore side? Hitler was a
big fan of brown.

:)

Interesting family fascism factoid - I share Hitler's birthday and my
brother shares Mussolini's. This explains why we *never* discuss
politics, but keep hankering for an Eastern European holiday!

--
Matt
CGC2006 - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006
From: Daniel Mandic on
DanSolo wrote:

> Careful with those stones in your glasshouse there Mr "Fishy".

that's Windows I guess... nothing else.

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic
From: Leif Bloomquist on
"DanSolo" <daniel.otoole(a)ucd.ie> wrote in message

> Here's something you can actually carry around so you don't need
> rohypnol to get the girls

[snip]

> http://www.sx64.net/

The combination of those two statements made me think of guys bashing girls
over the head with an SX, cave-man style, and dragging them back to their
caves. ;-)

From: agila61 on

Leif Bloomquist wrote:
> "DanSolo" <daniel.otoole(a)ucd.ie> wrote in message

> > Here's something you can actually carry around so you don't need
> > rohypnol to get the girls

> > http://www.sx64.net/

> The combination of those two statements made me think of guys bashing girls
> over the head with an SX, cave-man style, and dragging them back to their
> caves. ;-)

You can't do that, the drive goes out of alignment. *Priorities* ...
you gotta have *priorities*.

BTW, is the new target to get this up to $FF on CSC? Because it really
must have reached $100 by now on CSS.

From: Chris Young on
On 18 Dec 2006 13:13:03 -0800 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
to MC :

> Because it really must have reached $100 by now on CSS.

Actually, the bidding's only up to 75p and a packet of Rolos* at this
point in time.

Chris
* although that probably is more than $100 at current exchange rates

| Your Sinclair: A Celebration |