From: DanSolo on
Can we get this thread to 200 posts soon please? The suspense is
killing me. (there is no prize though)

From: spike1 on
DanSolo <daniel.otoole(a)ucd.ie> did eloquently scribble:
> Can we get this thread to 200 posts soon please? The suspense is
> killing me. (there is no prize though)

Oh, alright, if you insist.
Here's post #200. Happy now?
:)
| spike1(a)freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |
From: Sam Gillett on

<spike1(a)freenet.co.uk> wrote ...

> DanSolo <daniel.otoole(a)ucd.ie> did eloquently scribble:
>> Can we get this thread to 200 posts soon please? The suspense is
>> killing me. (there is no prize though)
>
> Oh, alright, if you insist.
> Here's post #200. Happy now?
> :)

By my count that was only Post # 175. Did that many posts get lost on the
way to my Usenet server? Or, am I going blind? Or, is it because I ran out
of fingers and toes at # 20? Does it even matter, as Dan said there is no
prize?

Should I go on? Or, should I stop now? Does that matter either?

HELP !!! All these questions hurt my brain !!!

I know !!! I will take two aspirin and jam a Spectrum under the door. That
will ease the pain. ;-)
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett

Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes!

From: Bohus Král on

"Sam Gillett" <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> nap�sal

>> Oh, alright, if you insist.
>> Here's post #200. Happy now?
>> :)
>
> By my count that was only Post # 175. Did that many posts get lost on the
> way to my Usenet server? Or, am I going blind? Or, is it because I ran
> out
> of fingers and toes at # 20? Does it even matter, as Dan said there is no
> prize?
>
> Should I go on? Or, should I stop now? Does that matter either?
>
> HELP !!! All these questions hurt my brain !!!

Settle down, make a cup of tea and take Diazepam 10mg pill and you will feel
better, and better
and...............................................................better..........................................b
e t t e rrrrrrrrrrr

From: spike1 on
Sam Gillett <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> did eloquently scribble:
> <spike1(a)freenet.co.uk> wrote ...

>> DanSolo <daniel.otoole(a)ucd.ie> did eloquently scribble:
>>> Can we get this thread to 200 posts soon please? The suspense is
>>> killing me. (there is no prize though)
>>
>> Oh, alright, if you insist.
>> Here's post #200. Happy now?
>> :)

> By my count that was only Post # 175. Did that many posts get lost on the
> way to my Usenet server?

Depends. Which newsgroup are you reading it in?
I imagine some may have had the crossposts removed so CSS may have more than
CSC now.

Or, am I going blind? Or, is it because I ran out
> of fingers and toes at # 20? Does it even matter, as Dan said there is no
> prize?

> Should I go on? Or, should I stop now? Does that matter either?

Will Benson save Jessica, will Jessica care, Will Mary realise Burt's been
abducted by aliens and will the aliens be able to put up with Burt?

All this and more will be answered in the next episode of..... Soap.
| spike1(a)freenet.co.uk | |