From: Robert Bernardo on
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Sam Gillett wrote:

> I prefer a Star Trek theme. A metallic grey case and replace the "READY"
> prompt with "FIRE WHEN READY MR SULU" ;-)

Oooo, very nice! :-)

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
From: Sam Gillett on

"Robert Bernardo" wrote ...

> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Sam Gillett wrote:
>
>> I prefer a Star Trek theme. A metallic grey case and replace the "READY"
>> prompt with "FIRE WHEN READY MR SULU" ;-)
>
> Oooo, very nice! :-)

Maybe you could get Capt' Kirk to autograph it? ;-)
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett

Change is inevitable,
except from vending machines!

From: Cameron Kaiser on
Duncan Snowden <dss(a)ukonline.co.uk> writes:

>The Spectrum, on the other hand, is black. This makes it ideally suited
>for ninjas, special forces operatives and James Bond (it is also, as we
>have seen in some excellent photographic evidence, a babe magnet; a
>feature which would also be of particular interest to Cmdr. Bond).

I tend to think more of melena, which means the Spectrum is ideally suited
to represent predigested blood in the stool from a gastrointestinal
haemorrhage, and is also black.

--
Cameron Kaiser * ckaiser(a)floodgap.com * posting with a Commodore 128
personal page: http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/
From: Robert Bernardo on
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006, Sam Gillett wrote:

> Maybe you could get Capt' Kirk to autograph it? ;-)

No problem! The next William Shatner Weekend is the last weekend
of March, 2007. :-)

However, he already signed a
VIC-20 for me,
From: Cameron Kaiser on
"Sam Gillett" <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> writes:

>>The Spectrum, on the other hand, is black. This makes it ideally suited for
>>ninjas, special forces operatives and James Bond (it is also, as we have
>>seen in some excellent photographic evidence, a babe magnet; a feature
>>which would also be of particular interest to Cmdr. Bond).

>We all know that James Bond did not use a Spectrum. If he had, all of the
>villains would have found it easy to defeat him.

On the other hand, the villain in View to A Kill (Zorin) used an Apple II,
thus explaining his downfall.