From: Sam Gillett on

"Cameron Kaiser" wrote ...

> "Sam Gillett" <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> writes:
>
>>>The Spectrum, on the other hand, is black. This makes it ideally suited
>>>for
>>>ninjas, special forces operatives and James Bond (it is also, as we have
>>>seen in some excellent photographic evidence, a babe magnet; a feature
>>>which would also be of particular interest to Cmdr. Bond).
>
>>We all know that James Bond did not use a Spectrum. If he had, all of the
>>villains would have found it easy to defeat him.
>
> On the other hand, the villain in View to A Kill (Zorin) used an Apple II,
> thus explaining his downfall.

Cameron, you should be ashamed! A Macintosh fan such as yourself should not
be unfaithful to the Apple camp by making a derogatory comment about it's
predecessor, the Apple II. Shame, shame! >:-)
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett

UFO's are real.
It's the Air Force that doesn't exist!

From: AndyC on

"Cameron Kaiser" <ckaiser(a)floodgap.com> wrote in message

> I tend to think more of melena,

You should try going out more then. ;)

AndyC

From: Matt Rudge on
AndyC wibbled:

> "Cameron Kaiser" <ckaiser(a)floodgap.com> wrote in message
>
> > I tend to think more of melena,
>
> You should try going out more then. ;)

Maybe just closing his eyes before flushing would help :)

--
Matt
CGC2006 - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006
From: spike1 on
Matt Rudge <hcs(a)iol.ie> did eloquently scribble:
> AndyC wibbled:

>> "Cameron Kaiser" <ckaiser(a)floodgap.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > I tend to think more of melena,
>>
>> You should try going out more then. ;)
>>

> Maybe just closing his eyes before flushing would help :)

Maybe he likes to look...
| spike1(a)freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |
From: Leif Bloomquist on

> On the other hand, the villain in View to A Kill (Zorin) used an Apple II,
> thus explaining his downfall.

Whereas the FIRM (The covert CIA cell who developed AIRWOLF) used a
Commodore 64. They're arguably the good guys. Here's a screen capture:

http://www.geocities.com/aiwe1984/MG1.jpg