From: Cameron Kaiser on
"AndyC" <ac(a)uea.ac.uk> writes:

>>>[Spectrums as black]

>>I tend to think more of melena,

>You should try going out more then. ;)

I try not to bring work home, actually.

--
Cameron Kaiser * ckaiser(a)floodgap.com * posting with a Commodore 128
personal page: http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/
** Computer Workshops: games, productivity software and more for C64/128! **
** http://www.armory.com/%7Espectre/cwi/ **
From: Chris Young on
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 01:13:59 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
to MC Sam Gillett:

> > The Spectrum, on the other hand, is black. This makes it ideally suited for
> > ninjas, special forces operatives and James Bond (it is also, as we have
> > seen in some excellent photographic evidence, a babe magnet; a feature
> > which would also be of particular interest to Cmdr. Bond).
>
> We all know that James Bond did not use a Spectrum. If he had, all of the
> villains would have found it easy to defeat him.

Why? It's small, portable and makes an excellent improvised shield
and/or hitting/throwing weapon.

I certainly wouldn't want to have to carry a C64 around in my pocket
all day.

Chris

| Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

From: Leif Bloomquist on

"Chris Young" <chris.usenet(a)mail-filter.com> wrote in message

> I certainly wouldn't want to have to carry a C64 around in my pocket
> all day.

There's a potential joke about the 64DTV C64-in-a-joystick in there
somewhere.... ;-)

Anyway, there is at least one pocket-sized 64 out there...

http://kkennedy101.home.comcast.net/dtvdone12.JPG

From: DanSolo on
Leif Bloomquist wrote:
> There's a potential joke about the 64DTV C64-in-a-joystick in there
> somewhere.... ;-)
>

> Anyway, there is at least one pocket-sized 64 out there...
>
> http://kkennedy101.home.comcast.net/dtvdone12.JPG

You can get both ZX and C64 emulators for phones ya know. Although the
keys are nearly as hard to use as a Spectrum...

From: Daniel Mandic on
Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> Duncan Snowden <dss(a)ukonline.co.uk> writes:
>
> > The Spectrum, on the other hand, is black. This makes it ideally
> > suited for ninjas, special forces operatives and James Bond (it is
> > also, as we have seen in some excellent photographic evidence, a
> > babe magnet; a feature which would also be of particular interest
> > to Cmdr. Bond).
>
> I tend to think more of melena, which means the Spectrum is ideally
> suited to represent predigested blood in the stool from a
> gastrointestinal haemorrhage, and is also black.

hm, how could we keep the Keyboard so nicely Gray....

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

P.S.: Sinclair is a technician, too.