From: Sam Gillett on

<spike1(a)freenet.co.uk> wrote ...

> Sam Gillett <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> did eloquently scribble:
>
>> "Judge Fishy" wrote ...

>>> Not quite - Godwin's Law says that one side has to call the other side a
>>> Nazi before it's done & dusted :-)
>
>> OK. The Spectrum girlies are all Nazis. They even have funny looking
>> little
>> moustaches to prove it! Now can we invoke Godwin's Law and end this silly
>> thread? ;-)
>
> YOU STARTED IT!

Hardly! I tried to _end_ it. Go back a couple hundred posts and you will
find that the thread was not started by either csc or css, but by some stupid
troll that hangs out in alt.recipes.babies
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett

Watch yourself, or your
reality check will bounce!

From: spike1 on
Sam Gillett <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> did eloquently scribble:
>> YOU STARTED IT!

> Hardly!

Aww, spoilsport, you were suppopsed to say "I DID NOT!"
So I could finally get the "YES YOU DID! YOU INVADED POLAND!" out.
:)

| spike1(a)freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |
From: Matt Rudge on
spike1(a)freenet.co.uk wibbled:

> Sam Gillett <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> did eloquently
> scribble: >> YOU STARTED IT!
>
> > Hardly!
>
> Aww, spoilsport, you were suppopsed to say "I DID NOT!"
> So I could finally get the "YES YOU DID! YOU INVADED POLAND!" out.
> :)

How unfortunate that the notorious, phantom line-stealer got there
ahead of you!

:P

--
Matt
CGC2006 - www.mattrudge.net/cgc2006
From: spike1 on
Matt Rudge <hcs(a)iol.ie> did eloquently scribble:
> spike1(a)freenet.co.uk wibbled:

>> Sam Gillett <samgillettnospam(a)diespammermsn.com> did eloquently
>> scribble: >> YOU STARTED IT!
>>
>> > Hardly!
>>
>> Aww, spoilsport, you were suppopsed to say "I DID NOT!"
>> So I could finally get the "YES YOU DID! YOU INVADED POLAND!" out.
>> :)

> How unfortunate that the notorious, phantom line-stealer got there
> ahead of you!

Curse you!
:)
May all your computers be commodores.

| spike1(a)freenet.co.uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" |
|Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |
From: Adam on
Hihi

Sam Gillett wrote:
> "Judge Fishy" wrote ...
> OK. The Spectrum girlies are all Nazis. They even have funny looking little
> moustaches to prove it! Now can we invoke Godwin's Law and end this silly
> thread? ;-)

I thought if you deliberately invoked Godwins law it didn't count

Also, it's not the nazis that have to be mentioned, there has to be a
comparison to someone more specific -.o;