From: Tom Lake on
"Adam" <hideki.adam(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hihi
>
> Sam Gillett wrote:
>> "Judge Fishy" wrote ...
>> OK. The Spectrum girlies are all Nazis. They even have funny looking little
>> moustaches to prove it! Now can we invoke Godwin's Law and end this silly
>> thread? ;-)
>
> I thought if you deliberately invoked Godwins law it didn't count
>
> Also, it's not the nazis that have to be mentioned, there has to be a
> comparison to someone more specific -.o;

Nah, any Nazi or Hitler will do. Did Hitler have any relatives? If so,
did they change their name after the war? Our butcher, Otto Hitler,
swears he isn't related to Adolf and vows to overrun Poland to prove it.
I'm afraid to try his oven-roasted Kosher meats! 8^(

Tom Lake

From: Anders Carlsson on
"Tom Lake" <tlake(a)twcny.rr.com> writes:

> When my girlfriend and I were about to make love for the first time,
> she spied the TS 1000 on my night stand and said, "Oh, Tom! It's so small!"
> She *was* talking about the computer, wasn't she? Wasn't she??? 8^(

If she had said "go into fast mode", you would've been none the wiser.

--
Anders Carlsson
From: agila61 on

Tom Lake wrote:
> Nah, any Nazi or Hitler will do. Did Hitler have any relatives? If so,
> did they change their name after the war? Our butcher, Otto Hitler,
> swears he isn't related to Adolf and vows to overrun Poland to prove it.
> I'm afraid to try his oven-roasted Kosher meats! 8^(

That wouldn't prove it. Taking Moscow would show he's not Hitler, but.

From: Sam Gillett on

<spike1(a)freenet.co.uk> wrote ...

> Aww, spoilsport, you were suppopsed to say "I DID NOT!"
> So I could finally get the "YES YOU DID! YOU INVADED POLAND!" out.
> :)

I DID NOT! I don't even know where Poland is. Can I invade Iran instead?
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett

Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes!

From: Sam Gillett on

"Adam" wrote ...

> Hihi
>
> Sam Gillett wrote:
>> "Judge Fishy" wrote ...
>> OK. The Spectrum girlies are all Nazis. They even have funny looking
>> little
>> moustaches to prove it! Now can we invoke Godwin's Law and end this silly
>> thread? ;-)
>
> I thought if you deliberately invoked Godwins law it didn't count
>
> Also, it's not the nazis that have to be mentioned, there has to be a
> comparison to someone more specific -.o;

That is what the part about funny looking little moustaches was about.
Hitler had one of those... >:-)
--
Best regards,

Sam Gillett