From: Bill Graham on

"Larry Thong" <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> wrote in message
> It seems the meaning and value of the word "apology" has been watered down
> to now mean "I'm sorry I got caught for doing whatever I did but was very
> happy doing it up and till the point I got caught." It's sad that this
> practice is commonplace with business's, politicians, investment brokers,
> religious figures, criminals alike.
>
> Good ole boy Joe Wilson, a Republican, called out "you lie" during Obama's
> speech and shortly apologizes after getting called out over it. It's sad
> to see these juvenile actions taken by Wilson and the Republicans when
> everyone knows Obama is very passionate and takes seriously the problem of
> health care reform. He is the only President in history that is actually
> doing something about removing the waste and corruption in the health care
> system. Give Obama a round of applause!!!

I will. Just as soon as he sends me my $4500 for pedaling my bicycle to work
for ten years.......

From: Bill Graham on

"Keith Nuttle" <keith_nuttle(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Larry Thong wrote:
>> It seems the meaning and value of the word "apology" has been watered
>> down to now mean "I'm sorry I got caught for doing whatever I did but was
>> very happy doing it up and till the point I got caught." It's sad that
>> this practice is commonplace with business's, politicians, investment
>> brokers, religious figures, criminals alike.
>>
>> Good ole boy Joe Wilson, a Republican, called out "you lie" during
>> Obama's speech and shortly apologizes after getting called out over it.
>> It's sad to see these juvenile actions taken by Wilson and the
>> Republicans when everyone knows Obama is very passionate and takes
>> seriously the problem of health care reform. He is the only President in
>> history that is actually doing something about removing the waste and
>> corruption in the health care system. Give Obama a round of applause!!!
>>

> Apologies worked for all of the people that obama appointed to his
> administration with a few exceptions that got justifiably canned.
>
> What he said was a lie, the health care will be provided to all tax payers
> and illegals are covered under the tax law so will receive free health
> care. Unless it was added all of the bills that have passed did not
> exclude illegals.

Obama is dedicated to stealing from the rich. (read: anyone with any money)
and giving it to the poor. (read: anyone who has no money) This is called,
"Robinhoodism". It is a story as old as time, and I have been fighting it
all of my life. Even when I was a little kid, and saw Errol Flynn in the
role, I knew that Robin Hood was, in the final analysis, nothing but a
thief. Just because he gave the proceeds to charity, that didn't mean he had
the right to steal.

From: Bill Graham on

"Bob G" <mrbobjames(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> What he said was a lie, the health care will be provided to all tax
> payers and illegals are covered under the tax law so will receive free
> health care. Unless it was added all of the bills that have passed did
> not exclude illegals.

I don't know. Have we so lost our humanity that we think illegals are
animals? It's pathetic to hear a President promise to deny health care
to some people in order to appease Republicans.

Maybe us Republicans are tired of hearing the Liberals want to solve all the
problems in the world, using our money to do it with?

From: C J Campbell on
On 2009-09-10 03:08:23 -0700, "Larry Thong" <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com> said:

> It seems the meaning and value of the word "apology" has been watered down
> to now mean "I'm sorry I got caught for doing whatever I did but was very
> happy doing it up and till the point I got caught." It's sad that this
> practice is commonplace with business's, politicians, investment brokers,
> religious figures, criminals alike.
>
> Good ole boy Joe Wilson, a Republican, called out "you lie" during Obama's
> speech and shortly apologizes after getting called out over it. It's sad
> to see these juvenile actions taken by Wilson and the Republicans when
> everyone knows Obama is very passionate and takes seriously the problem of
> health care reform. He is the only President in history that is actually
> doing something about removing the waste and corruption in the health care
> system. Give Obama a round of applause!!!

The Democrats are shocked -- shocked! -- that anyone would treat a
President so disrespectfully.

What goes around comes around.

And no -- bureaucratizing health care is unlikely to get rid of waste
and corruption. Far to the contrary. A national health care plan would
vastly increase waste and corruption.

Besides, when did the party of Tammany Hall and Daley's Chicago become
so very concerned about waste and corruption?

Nah. The only reason he wants national health care is so that Democrats
can keep the parasitical classes happy. You know, the usual Democrat
constituencies: welfare queens, convicted felons, queers, and worthless
20-somethings that live with their moms, take 10 years to get a 4 year
degree, and who think that their angst somehow makes them smarter than
their Republican friends who have good jobs.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

From: Bill Graham on

"David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jim Keegan" <jkeegan(a)mchsi.com> wrote in message
>> "Keith Nuttle" <keith_nuttle(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>
>>> Do you know what obama and a rug have in common?
>
>>> They lie all of the time.
>
>> AFUCKINGMEN!!!!!!!
>
> It is sad to see the extremely low level of discourse that an
> important issue like health care reform has brought to the
> fore - and the incredible "know nothing" ignorance that is
> now exhibited by so many. THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without that,
> we are doomed to lose our democracy as we descend into a
> chaos resulting from a lack of respect for leaders (finally!) of
> the highest caliber, and the institutions without which we can
> have very little stability. See beyond the rantings and lies of the
> talk show hosts and politicians who care not a whit about the
> consequences of their actions, but only about short-term
> aggrandizement and demagoguery - and do this before it is too
> late. Please remember that it is easier to pull down a house
> than to build it...
> --DR

So does this mean that you want me to give up my fight against socializing
the health professions in this country?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Prev: Pittsburgh