From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 22, 6:39 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear mpc755: Other than the FACT that matter doesn't displace ether,
you make several statements that are true. Give up that
"displacement" idea of yours——it won't hold water (PUN intended!). —
NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 22, 6:48 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:

Dear Raymond: Thankfully, for TRUE Science, it isn't necessary that
you... “buy“... anything. But science progress will be swifter if you
will keep out of the way! — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 22, 7:25 pm, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear spudnik: You are a better... rambler, than you are a science-is-
in-the-details guy. But I welcome your literary ideas. — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 22, 7:45 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 22, 6:48 pm, Raymond Yohros <b...(a)birdband.net> wrote:

> > > Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
> > > Aether is displaced by matter.
> > > Displacements creates pressure.
> > > Gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.
>
> > > Aether is displaced based on mass per volume. The more massive an
> > > object is per volume the less aether it contains, the more aether is
> > > displaced. The more aether displaced the greater the pressure exerted
> > > by the aether displaced by the matter.
>
> > > The 'push' in the title is the pressure exerted by the aether towards
> > > the matter.
>
> > > Gravity is the pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.
>
> > i think i could understand better what you say without
> > that aether word.
> > im sorry.
> > i just dont buy it!
>
> > r.y
>
> I originally called the theory Spacial Displacement. The spelling of
> Spacial was intentional to demonstrate it was space which was
> displaced by matter. The issue with 'Spacial' is it is not three
> dimensional space which is being displaced. It is the 'stuff' of
> space. It is the material of space which is being displaced by the
> matter. That is the reason I modified the name from Spacial
> Displacement to Aether Displacement.
>
> "the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
> with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places" -
> Albert Einstein
>
> The state of the aether as determined by its connections with the
> matter is the aether's state of displacement.- Hide quoted text -

Dear mpc755: The word "spacial" is correctly spelled: spatial. But I
agree with yours... in theory, while I let my spell-checker do the
changes. — NE —
From: mpc755 on
On Apr 22, 10:15 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Apr 22, 6:39 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear mpc755:  Other than the FACT that matter doesn't displace ether,
> you make several statements that are true.  Give up that
> "displacement" idea of yours——it won't hold water (PUN intended!).  —
> NE —

http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/

Quote from Albert A Michelson's lecture circa 1899.

"Suppose that an aether strain corresponds to an electric charge, an
aether displacement to the electric current, aether vortices to the
atoms; if we continue these suppositions, we arrive at what may be one
of the grandest generalizations of modern science, namely that all the
phenomena of the physical universe are only different manifestations
of the various modes of motion of one all-pervading (substance), the
aether. The day seems not to distant when the converging lines from
many apparently remote regions of thought will meet on some common
ground. Then the nature of the atom and the forces called into play in
their chemical union, the interactions between these atoms and the
non-
differentiated aether as manifested in the phenomena of light and
electricity , the structure of the molecule, the explanation of
cohesion, elasticity and gravitation, all of these will be marshaled
into a single compact and consistent body of scientific knowledge."

I would modify the statement to read:

"all the phenomena of the physical universe are only different
manifestations of the various states of one all-pervading (substance),
the aether."

http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

Albert Einstein:

"the state of the former is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places"

I would modify the statement to read:

The state of the aether as determined by the connections with the
matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the
aether's state of displacement.