From: tadchem on
On May 7, 3:57 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> [...]
> might have a spark of inspiration that could help you.  *** Because of
> you, I realized that every star in a galaxy gets tugs from every other
> star.  Successfully calculating the STRUCTURE of that unifying force
> will require a super-computer.  I suspect that those results—together
> with my temperature determinant gravity—will show that ZERO mass
> (gravity) is needed at the galactic centers.  And since the Big Bang
> never happened, there is no dark matter, whatsoever, needed to hold
> the Universe together.
>
> I’m busy trying to save the USA via my New Constitution.  The way most
> people think about… ’science’, having “that man” who disproved
> Einstein write a constitution may not give me very many Brownie
> Points.  But I invite any of you who are interested to go to Political
> Forum and read:  “Start the Revolution!  Government is out-of-touch
> with the People!”  Talk-it-up!  — NoEinstein —  (AKA John A.
> Armistead)
>

> > On Thu, 6 May 2010, NoEinstein wrote:
> > > “My theory”, counter to Newton’s Law of Universal (sic) Gravity,
> > > states that the gravity of a star is directly proportional to the
> > > temperature-determined, photon emissions over the entire surface area
> > > of the star (without needing to consider the mass).
>
> > Measurements of the "mass" of stars in binary systems are really
> > measurements of the gravitational force of stars in binary systems. If
> > you're right, a plot bolometric luminosity versus measured "mass" of stars
> > in binary systems should give a straight line (within experimental error).
> > Since you're obviously smart enough to have realised this long ago, and
> > are also obviously smart enough to have checked this yourself, what was
> > the result?
>
> > The "mass", as measured from binary orbits, is available for many stars
> > (including nearby ones such as Alpha Centari A and B, Sirius A and B),
> > and the relevant information is readily available online, so I suppose I
> > could check this myself if you don't care enough to provide the result (or
> > didn't care enough to bother checking something so trivial).
>
> > If it isn't a directly proportional linear relationship, what would that
> > mean?
>
> > > Timo, because of what I’ve
> > > just reasoned… your Cavendish may not be sensitive enough.  Until
> > > someone does an “every star” gravity weave calculation for, say, the
> > > Milky Way, I don’t know if there is a 22.25% underestimate of star
> > > gravity, or a 5%.
>
> > So, you don't know? Why not apply your mighty intellect and provide the
> > answer?
>
> > > Consider this: If you can heat one ball white hot,
> > > and you DO detect a greater gravity, you’ve confirmed my theory.
>
> > It would _support_ your theory, not confirm it in any absolute sense.
> > If one tries this and _doesn't_ detect a greater gravitational force,
> > would that mean your theory is wrong and it's time to forget it and move

So how does a siphon work?

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA
From: NoEinstein on
On May 14, 10:33 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD: Nowhere in any high school physics text does it say that
work can be done when pushing against ZERO resistance. Don't you
recall agreeing that a hockey puck sliding many feet across slick ice
isn't increasing in KE simply because a "displacement" has occurred?
You, sir, are fighting for your crumby "science" life. I'm still King
of the Hill, and you are a lying, sidestepping fool. Your legacy is
that you are one of the most pathetic people on planet Earth. —
NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 14, 10:49 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: Like I've explained, it is the head-on ether pressure inside the
ring that holds the muons together, longer. Lorentz was a drunken
fool. His rubber-ruler explanation for M-M violates all principles of
engineering. Ether pressure, not space-time and rubber rulers, is why
the decay of the muons is slower when traveling at high speed. —
NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 14, 10:24 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD: I am a scientist. You, on the other hand, are a suppressor
of the truth. In short, you gladly lie and sidestep if those can
"seem" to increase the power of your negativity. I invite anyone to
Poll the readers to see how many support my honesty over your FRAUD.
As things now stand, you probable just dropped to one person in 25. —
NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 14, 7:53 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:

Dear Readers: At some point, someone change my post to be on
sci.physics.relativity. There is a much larger discussion going on
there. — NoEinstein —