From: PD on
On May 14, 3:32 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 11, 2:20 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Claiming to have shown evidence NOT shown nakes you a fraud's fraud,
> PD.  — NE —

Oh, but I DID show it, and it's still printed below, John. All you
have to do is read it. A 7th grader would be able to follow it.

Of course, if your strategy is to demand something and then fold your
arms and shut your eyes and mutter, "No, no, no, no, no, I won't take
it and you can't make me -- nyah," then there's not a lot that anyone
can do for you, is there?

From: PD on
On May 14, 2:51 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 7, 12:52 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PD:  My New Science——that has Varying Ether Flow and Density
> accounting for everything in the Universe——is the Science truth!  So,
> it is YOU who must disprove my New Science; not me who must prove it.

John, you must be under a serious delusion about how science is done.

If you were under the impression that any fruitcake can make an
assertion that makes sense to him, and that it stands as correct until
someone takes the time to convince the fruitcake it's wrong, then I'm
afraid you're horribly naive.

Scientists put ideas out by publishing them where they can be examined
in great detail. If it is experimental work, then the publication is
used to try to replicate or improve on the result. If it is
theoretical work, then the work is examined for holes or necessary
consequences that would reveal its problems, if it has any. Stuff that
is examined and immediately found to be obviously wrong is usually
ignored, published but unreferenced in further work and put to no
further use.

If you find this to be not to your liking, then you probably should
find another hobby.
From: NoEinstein on

Correction: Make that "too" lazy... — NE —

From: NoEinstein on

Correction: Make that... Barnes & Noble — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 14, 7:46 am, Timo Nieminen <t...(a)physics.uq.edu.au> wrote:

Dear Timo: Since my New Science has gravity being temperature and
surface area dependent, you can't "know" the correct masses of those
stars. The "new" mass of each must consider the color temperature and
the surface area. All you know for sure is: The color temperature;
the orbital period; and the eccentricity (wobble). You can't know the
diameter(s) of the stars, because such is obscured by their own
brightness. Michelson successfully used his interferometer to measure
very small angles, but the width of stars wasn't possible… I don’t
think. However, you should verify this.

Obviously, you are intrigued with trying to confirm my New Science
from astronomy rather than from a simple Earthly experiment(s). Be it
known: The Laws of Physics are the SAME all across the Universe.
Doing experiments, here, makes the most sense, I think.

You can measure what you "think" is the total brightness. But you are
actually only measuring the very tiny cone of light that has come all
the way from the star(s) to the photoelectric cell. The color of that
tiny beam will match the color temperature of the star(s), but won't
give you a true idea of the actual lumen of a star, nor its surface
area. There could, indeed, be valid indicators of the surface areas,
but I'm not yet privy to how those could be determined.

I clearly implied that the total gravity of a star is the total
luminosity over the known surface area of the star. The absolute best
place to make those “gravity revisions” is to correct for the gravity
of the Sun. The much colder outer planets were probably over-
estimated as to the mass. The mass of the Sun was over-estimated for
sure. The gas giants like Jupiter may not have a well enough defined
surface to say from whence its photon emissions emanate.

Timo, the changes to astronomy, because of my new temperature and
surface-area-variable gravity, are probably too broad for your and me,
alone, to do anything definitive. Even the Earth/Moon gravity system
probably needs adjustments. There is a tremendous amount of data on
the likely density of the Moon. So, that would be a good place for
“someone”, other than me, to look for variances. Except for the
scientific curiosity, I’m not sure how useful it will be knowing
exactly how much gravity a certain star has. I suspect that I can
devise a gravity drive design for spaceships without needing anything
quantitative about stars’ gravities.

The Romans built un reinforced concrete domes long before they knew
what the strength of their concrete was, nor knew how to calculate the
loads and the stresses on domes. Sometimes “just do it” is more
practical than… “figure out the physics… THEN do it.” I already KNOW
that the Big Bang didn’t happen, and that there is no mass at the
center of most galaxies. So, why is it important to know the gravity
of stars? I suppose I’m a pragmatist. If someone will give some
practical application for knowing the new star gravities, I would like
to hear. — NoEinstein —

P.S.: Because of the time required to reply to your comments, I exited
Google. So, I missed replying to your questions about the Cavendish
experiment. I'll think on your questions and reply, soon.