From: NoEinstein on
On May 5, 12:23 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: What, exactly, is Newton's Second Law useful for? In essence it
says that the uniform, continuous force that's necessary to cause a
given acceleration must be the same fraction (up or down) as the
target acceleration relates to 32.174 feet per second, each second.
Or, in order to produce, say, a 64.348 feet/sec., each second
acceleration, there must be two pounds of force acting upon each one
pound of the object's mass. Or... a doubling of the continuous force
will cause a 32.174 feet per second, each second increase in the
acceleration, IF the initial acceleration was 'g'. Newton's second
law wasn't very useful, was it.

The force and the acceleration must be in this proportion: F = v /
32.174 (m). I say 'v', rather than 'A', because the compared
fractions have the same unites in both the top and bottom of the
fraction. So, the units cancel out. That leaves just the numeric
portion of the fraction. All accelerations use the "per second"
velocity as the datum point. So, in essence, you are comparing two
velocities at "one second". That's why it says "v/32.174" instead of
"A/32.174".

V/32.174 (m) = the MOMENTUM of the object! That is the latter half of
my correct kinetic energy equation which replaces Coriolis's KE = 1/2
mc^2; and Einstein's E = mc^2 / beta, or…: *** KE = a/g (m) + v /
32.174 (m). Note: Having a unit mass in any equation doesn't require
that there be a "work" calculation for moving the mass. The only
thing needed is to know that the VELOCITY, and the force will be in
the proportion as given by my equation. — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 12:54 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD, the Parasite Dunce: It's interesting that you are eager to
play the Wizard and to assert what I never said, nor considered worthy
of comment. But you have yet to back up any of your "the experiments
show"; "or the texts say..." by paraphrasing any point of science that
you think refutes any part of my New Science. If you can't put...
useful information in your replies for the readers to see, then, you
simply don't have anything, pro or con, to contribute. "Changing the
subject", PD, isn't SCIENCE, it's cowardice! — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 12:56 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: Have fun with your speculation. The only one coming across as
dumb is Paul Draper! — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 5:22 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

I chose Architecture, PD, because the subject is BIG, like my
capabilities. You chose High Energy Particle Physics, because those
objects are TINY, like your BRAIN! Ha, ha, HA! — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 5:29 pm, Timo Nieminen <t...(a)physics.uq.edu.au> wrote:
> On May 8, 5:57 am, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > On May 7, 2:21 am, Timo Nieminen <t...(a)physics.uq.edu.au> wrote:
>
> > Dear Timo: On the one hand you compliment me; on the other you chide
> > me for not having… “all” of the numbers at my fingertips.
>
> No, I tell you that all of these numbers are available on www, so you
> don't even need to go and look in a book. When you sit at your
> keyboard, the relevant numbers _are_ at your fingertips.
>
> It's an obvious test. Since you claim your theory explains reality, I
> expected that you would have compared the two - your theory and
> reality - and checked if they agree. My mistake - you don't seem to
> have done this.
>
> You give a clear and easily checked statement:
>
> > Since gravity is
> > directly proportional to photon emission (not ‘gravitons’, which don’t
> > exist), then it is the luminosity and the temperature of the light
> > that determine the gravity of stars.
>
> But before it's worth checking this, you should clarify:
>
> (1) By "directly proportional", you mean: gravity = (constant) times
> (photon emission)? That's is, linear proportionality. Or do you mean
> something else?

No. "Directly proportional" means: Double the luminosity, and you
double the gravity. Or double the surface area, and you double the
gravity. Your word (constant), is actually a variable fraction. But
I suppose that for a given luminosity and star surface area, the
gravity would be a single (constant) value.

> (2) What do you mean by "photon emission"? What you mean by "photon"
> might not be what conventional science means by "photon". How is
> "photon emission" related to radiated power? Since the bolometric
> luminosity is the total radiated power, is there any _further_
> dependence on temperature beyond its effect on the bolometric
> luminosity. (If talking about visual luminosity, then, yes, the
> bolometric luminosity depends on the visual luminosity and the
> temperature.)

The wavelength of the light (color) determines how many photons are
being emitted in a given, say, second. Gravity, actually, depends on
how efficiently the trains of photons 'pump' ether back into space. I
can't say, with certainty, that a wavelength of light that's half as
long will be exactly twice as efficient moving ether, out.
Experiments will have to confirm the efficiency for various
wavelengths.

> > At ‘room temperatures’ gravity is mass proportional, and matches
> > Newton’s law. There has to be an object-size threshold that DENIES
> > mass in favor of surface area and temperature.
>
> This is new. You didn't say anything about this that I saw before.

Thanks! You've just admitted that you are a regular reader of my
science posts. And you are observant enough to realize that
'reasoning' is taking place even as I write a reply. You, better than
most, should understand why I don't need to go running to books, by
others, to find answers—I give things my own best shot, first.

> > I suspect that a
> > heated Cavendish ball will have gravity somewhere between the room
> > temperature, and the white hot.
>
> "Suspect" isn't good enough for the experiment to be worthwhile. It's
> directly connected to the following point which you didn't address in
> your reply. Do note that this is absolutely essential for the
> experiment to be worthwhile (as you will no doubt already know, since
> this is a simple matter of logic and analytical ability).

Timo: The Cavendish experiment is conducted in a room with a high
ceiling. There is air around the balls to influence the twisting
speed. And the radiation of the heated ball(s) would be reflected
back by the colder walls. In outer space, there would not be air to
both drag the balls and to intercept the radiant energy. I can
virtually guarantee that the Cavendish isn't a perfect analogy to the
gravity of stars that are very, very hot.

> To repeat the question: if a Cavendish experiment _doesn't_ detect a
> greater gravitational force, what does that mean for your theory?

Send me photographs of the experiment, and etc. It could be that the
heated balls might change the torsion characteristics of the wire——
being more-so toward the end of the experiment, after the wire has had
time to get hot. The answer to your question requires that the
experiment be valid, for hot balls. M-M got nil results.
Understanding the reason for that failure took over a century until I
came along. I'd want to do a... post mortem on everything.

> > > It would _support_ your theory, not confirm it in any absolute sense.
> > > If one tries this and _doesn't_ detect a greater gravitational force,
> > > would that mean your theory is wrong and it's time to forget it and move
> > > on?- Hide quoted text

Probably not. The LOGIC of gravity being flowing ether answers too
many of the century's old questions about the Universe. — NoEinstein
—