From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 9:10 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD, the Parasite Dunce: Lorentz's rubber rulers gave Einstein
the mistaken notion that objects contract, or flatten, with increased
velocity. Since "that" was so illogical, he compensated by claiming
that time and space... contracted, too (sic). Without that G. D. M-M
experiment, Lorentz wouldn't have come up with his drunken notion that
velocity can contract, and hold contracted, all materials in the
Universe regardless of their composition or their geometries (SIC!).
I see right through you, PD! You wish to change the subject to...
"relativity" so that you will have YOUR notions about motion
calculation (train, embankment, elevator, etc.) needing to be
countered. Those who argue relativity are two things: Not very good
at visualizing stuff; and not able to see the forest for the trees! —
NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 9:12 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD, you are a LIAR! Never ONCE have you explained why KE = 1/2mv^2
isn't in violation of the Law of the Conservation of Energy. Until
you do (and you CAN'T) everyone will know that you are just an air-
head FRAUD! — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 9:14 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD: When you can't attack my science, you attack my profession,
architecture. If I had a choice between designing great concert halls
or etc., or figuring out how the Universe works and improving all of
humanity, I would choose the latter every time! Concert halls are for
the recreation of the lazy, like you. What great edifices have YOU
built, in science or otherwise? — NoEinstein —

From: spudnik on
why should Leibniz's rule on KE,
violate conservation of energy --
isn't the onus upon you, to show that?

why do you believe that waves of light
have mass or momentum -- because
of an equation?

> Never ONCE have you explained why KE = 1/2mv^2 isn't
> in violation of the Law of the Conservation of Energy.

thus:
so, why do *you* believe that oil companies do not "like"
the Kyoto Protocol and other capNtrade schemes ...
even though several openly support them and GW
("Beyond Petroleum (TM)" e.g.) ??

thus:
find Hipparchus' "lunes" proof of the pythagorean theorem
-- if it was not the original proof --
and you'll see that circles are better fro areal mensuration;
generalize to prove the spatial pythagorean theorems
-- there are two of them --
and you'll see that, not only does second-powering
have nothing in particular to with the tetragon, but
also not with a two-dimensional object.

thus:
like I said, dimensional analysis is fine, and
woe to he who ignores it, but it cannot be used
ex post facto to remake a wave-form into a particle. surely,
the wave can impart, at least, internal "momentum"
to the atomic system that is tuned to absorb it. that is,
whatever energy propogates through the *medium*
of space, not a vacuum, is in its effect
upon that medium just as waves in H2O.

so, do not apply "momentum" to the wave, only
as a formalism for the seemingly-aimed "photon"
that was speared by the cone of your eye. so,
you can use other, valid formlisms, like E=hf,
or what ever. otherwise, you get absurdities
like the EPR paradox, and simplistic statements
about the photoelectrical effect.

not to say that a total formalism of rocks o'light
is not possible, and a gravity that is "pushed" by such-like, but
it is probably at present "intractible," even as Huyghens wavelets
are intractible, except for getting a concept of light,
propogating. (photons are massless & cannot propogate
at any speed, because they don't exist, is my feeling, even though
they are the only "zero-D particle" that can "go at c.")

as for wlym.com, folks who pretend to "do the math,"
should know what *mathematica* ("maths") is; if
you "go" to wlym.com, and hit the Fermat button,
and find the Geometrical Fragments pdf,
you''ll find his reconstruction of Euclid's porisms,
whis are quite elementary (and planar).

lastly, here is a thought experiment:
what are those little black & white paddle-wheels,
tht rotate in the sunlight in clear globe?... since
there is no actual vacuum in the globe,
provide an *aerodynamical/thermal* explanation
of the force, after waves of light have been absorbed
by the black pigment in the vanes. thought of that,
yesterday, after more of this chat.

> Get rid of that [M] dimension in the photon equation

thus:
Moon could have supported life, a long time ago (i.e.,
smaller bodies have shorter lives), as is evidences
by the remnants of plate tectonics (maria & highlands).
> >http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm

thus:
you call that, an explanation,
"photons wedged apart by light rays?"
an interesting relationship between two things
that only exist as mathematics, both representing
"rocks o'light!"

thus:
you are pretending to define "complex 4-vectors,"
but "real" 4-vectors are part of the gross and
unfinished porgramme of Minkowski, to "spatialize" time,
while it is quite obvious that the "time part"
is not symmetrical with the spatial coordinates,
either in 4-vectors or quaternions. anyway,
bi-quaternions would be 8-dimensional or octonions.

and, it is all obfuscation, trying to insist that
a phase-space tells you what time really is;
it's very useful for seeing patterns "in" time though,
as in electronics (although, NB,
electronics is mostly done in "1-1" complex phase-space,
instead of quaternions, as it could be,
for some reason .-)

maybe, all you and polysignosis need to do,
is work the math of quaternions ...
that'll take me wome time, as well. (I mean,
what is the difference in labeling a coordinate axis
with a "different sign" and a different letter,
whether or not negatives are even needed?)

--Light: A History!
http://wlym.com

--Stop Waxman's #2 capNtrade rip-off (unless,
you like gasoline at a dime per drop)
From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 9:15 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: Musical talent and mathematical ability are the most demanding of
the brain traits to develop, and are indicative of higher intellect.
I can hold-my-own in any brass band. And you? — NoEinstein —