From: spudnik on
and, can you demonstrate the Coriolis effect or force?...
couldn't be anything more important to the weather!

--Light: A History!
http://wlym.com

--Stop Waxman's #2 capNtrade rip-off (unless,
you like gasoline at a dime per drop)
From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 9:17 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: Everyone can form their own opinions. You, with certainty, are a
jealous imbecile. You never talk science, only processes—which never
caused you to accomplish anything worthy. — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 12:47 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: Alright, then. What IS momentum? You have the floor to showcase
your stupidity. — NE —

From: spudnik on
true, I'm more into the *theory* of music,
which is a part of numbertheory,
which is a part of *mathematica*.

> I can hold-my-own in any brass band.  And you?

thus:
why should Leibniz's rule on KE,
violate conservation of energy --
isn't the onus upon you, to show that?

why do you believe that waves of light
have mass or momentum -- because
of an equation?

From: spudnik on
OK; how about:
define what you think is the Coriolis effect or force, or
why you think it is wrong in your application.