From: NoEinstein on
On May 5, 11:36 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD: When Maxwell urged Michelson to conduct the M-M experiment,
they were expecting a uniform, velocity-proportional, drag on light.
The major variant was the orientation of the instrument relative to
Earth's velocity vector. Since velocity alone has NO effect on the
length of any material (or ruler), then it's moot, indeed, to argue
whether the plot of the... contraction (sic) is a waterfall curve, or
linear. Neither contraction occurs! — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 5, 11:43 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

OH? Then please explain, PD, how a UNIFORM force input—the static
weight of the falling object—can cause a semi-parabolic increase in
the KE. Haven't you heard?: Energy IN must = energy OUT! —
NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 5, 12:04 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Tell me, PD: If I'm so "poorly suited" for scientific work, how is it
that I've made a greater contribution to physics than all of the
previous physicists put together? — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 5, 12:08 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: I learned to play the Cornet, by ear, to professional quality.
There were no lessons required, nor books to be read. — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 5, 12:13 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Common sense sure... "cheated" you, PD, because you don't have any!
That's why YOU are a liar—to compensate! — NoEinstein —