From: NoEinstein on

MASSES DON"T DISPLACE ETHER, mpc755! — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 4, 6:36 am, "H.Y. ADDANDSTUFF" <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 3, 9:06 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On May 3, 9:54 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > > On May 3, 1:06 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Dear mpc755: As Ronald Reagan liked to say: "There you go again!"  You
> > > said: "Because "this is not a ‘flow’ of some form of ‘matter’ through
> > > space, as previously considered in the aether models". The aether does
> > > not 'flow' towards matter to cause gravity. The author was unable to
> > > figure out that what he was best able to describe as a 'flow' is the
> > > pressure exerted by the displaced aether in nearby regions towards the
> > > matter."
>
> > > Fellow, my correct explanation for the mechanism of gravity—well-
> > > explained at the beginning of this post, and throughout—isn't an
> > > invitation for you, or others, to keep proposing your science
> > > nonsense.  Since so much of the latter has been written, it's not hard
> > > to find someone to agree with you (ha!).  In true science, the only
> > > person who has to agree with you is ME—and I DON'T agree!  So, stop
> > > repeating stuff that is wrong!  — NoEinstein —
>
> > Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
> > I named this material mæther.
> > Aether is displaced by matter.
> > Displacement creates pressure.
> > Gravity is pressure exerted by æther displaced by matter.
>
> > The pressure exerted by the æther in nearby regions towards the
> > matter doing the displacing is described, inadequately, as "[æther]
> > effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".
>
> > Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047
>
> > "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> > for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> > level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> > system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> > gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> > informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> > space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> > of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> > the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> > theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> > quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> > geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> > one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> > relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> > What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> > pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.
>
> > "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> > nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
> > regions displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

> If - this statement is used to open an exact proof p = np, if this is
> [...]

WHAT?? — NE —
From: NoEinstein on

From: spudnik on
so, if the aether was before the matter,
how could a star emit light?

why are we arguing with such a so-called theory,
as this?

because, we're Net-DANCE-addicts ?!?

> The ether started spiraling as soon as the first star
> emitted light.  That's how ether flows (like water down a drain)!  So
> the ether was in close sync with the motions of the masses, not
> because the masses moved the ether, but because they were partners in
> a common DANCE!  — NoEinstein —

thus:
it's just a "paradox" of assuming that it is a photon,
when it is merely a wave; obviously,
a thing with p=mv not equal to zero,
can't have one of the terms being zero; so,
it is not a particle or Newtonian corpuscle -- and
did they *have* to give Einstein a Nobel,
just to reify that foolishness of his?

> There is no mass in the momentum of the photon.

thus:
it's probably just his grasp of English;
don't you think?

as for "Newton's law,"
its universality is actually due to Kepler;
Hooke merely algebraized Kepler's orbital constraints,
using some work of Huyghens (then,
Knewton stole the inverse second-power thing from Hooke,
and destroyed Hooke's portraits .-)

thus:
nor are most glaciers actually receding, although
this fact is mainly unnoticed, because of a massive lack
of historical data on virtually all glaciers.

satellite telemetry has shown almost no change
of Antarctic icesheets, but what else would one expect,
considering that there is as much ice as can
be accomodated, because "ice bergs do calve,
period."

> OK, NSIDC and NERSC don't agree. NERSC, who shows the years 2007, 2008,
> 2009 and 2010, still shows 2010 with much more ice than 2007 and 2008.

thus:
I'm allowed to agree with Al Gore about one thing;
am I not?... even though Mauna Loa is a weird place
to measure CO2, it's still just one place,
with a record since the '60s (I think).

now, most of the effect of humans may not
be the burning of Fossilized Fuels (tm), but
the burning-up of soil biota & forests. (after all,
oil comes out of the ground, by itself,
under pressure -- even when we're pumping like crazy
in the Gulf of Mexico and the Redondo Seep e.g.)

thus:
most of these things, you mention, are just theoretical
interpretations from the Schroedinger's cat school
of Copenhagen, "reifying the math" of the probabilities;
they don't actually have any bearing on the correctness
of QM or GR or SR or any thing, nor
on your so-called theory. but,
why do you say that conversation of momentum
supposedly doesn't apply to a split quantum
of light in some standard theory?

and poor Nein Ein Stein believes that p = mv is a force and
that F = ma is not, and some thing about Coriolis' force,
merely from a didactic say-so of his (in some sort
of pidgen English, which could be the whole problem).

> - The future determines the past
> - Virtual particles exist out of nothing

--Light: A History!
http://wlym.TAKEtheGOOGOLout.com
From: NoEinstein on
On May 4, 11:38 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Whatever the truth is, PD contorts it. "Rubber Rulers" has no
supporting experiment! Lorentz, the imbecile, used RR to 'explain'
the nil results of M-M. Then, supposed scientists say that M-M
SUPPORTS Lorentz! Where are the brains, and WHERE is the scientific
method! — NE —