From: mpc755 on
On May 4, 3:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 5:38 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If - this statement is used to open an exact proof p = np, if this is
> > > true or false, do this.
> > > = is equals, != equals not
> > > { is open function, } is close function
> > > //comments here and more there
> > > <!---// starts the script, //---> closes it.http://meami.org/
>
> > No ifs. Just the most correct unified theory to date.
>
> > Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
> > I named this material mæther.
> > Aether is displaced by matter.
> > Displacement creates pressure.
> > Gravity is pressure exerted by æther displaced by matter.
>
> > Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047
>
> > "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> > for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> > level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> > system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> > gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> > informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> > space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> > of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> > the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> > theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> > quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> > geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> > one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> > relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> > The pressure exerted by the æther in nearby regions towards the
> > matter doing the displacing is described, inadequately, as "[æther]
> > effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".
>
> > What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> > pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.
>
> > "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> > nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
> > regions displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

> I challenge that your theory is correct. It means nothing to claim
> most correct. It is wrong in some way and of course that is the
> problem. Most correct does not cut it. And you can't prove that is
> true either. You are just making a claim.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

One of the problems with physics today is everyone is right or wrong.
That is a completely incorrect way of looking at physics.

Look at the problem trying to understand and answer the simple thought
experiment I propose:

While a C-60 molecule is in the slit(s) detectors are placed at the
exits to the slits. The C-60 molecule is detected exiting a single
slit. While a C-60 molecule is in the slit(s) detectors are placed and
removed from the exits to the slits. The C-60 molecule creates an
interference pattern.

No one has been able to answer what occurs physically in nature in the
above because the C-60 molecule, as conventional 'wisdom' has it,
creates the interference pattern in and of itself.

As you understand, the moving particle has an associated aether wave.

The moving C-60 molecule having an associated aether displacement wave
is the most correct explanation for the observed behaviors to date.

I use 'most correct' and 'to date' to leave the door open for the next
person who figures out a more correct explanation. That doesn't mean
there will be or won't be a more correct explanation put forth in the
future, just that we should be cognizant of it and allow the next more
correct explanation a chance to be heard and to succeed on its own
merits, not just refuted simply for the fact that it is different.

Experiments which will provide evidence of Aether Displacement:

Experiment #1:

Instead of having a single beam splitter BSc have two beam splitters
BSca and BScb. Have the photons reflected by mirror Ma interact with
BSca and have the photons reflected by mirror Mb interact with BScb.
Do not combine the red and blue paths. Have additional detectors D1a,
D2a, D1b, and D2b. Have the photons reflected by and propagate through
BSca be detected at D1a and D2a. Have the photons reflected by and
propagate through BScb be detected at D1b and D2b. If you compare the
photons detected at D1a and D1b with the photons detected at D0, the
corresponding photons detected at D0 will form an interference
pattern. If you compare the photons detected at D2a and D2b with the
photons detected at D0, the corresponding photons detected at D0 will
form an interference pattern. What is occurring is all 'up' photons
are being detected at one pair of detectors, for example D1a and D1b,
and all 'down' photons are being detected at the other pair of
detectors, for example D2a and D2b. Interference patterns do not even
need to be created in order to 'go back' and determine the
interference patterns created at D0.

Experiment #2:

Alter the experiment. When the downgraded photon pair are created,
have each photon interact with its own double slit apparatus. Have
detectors at one of the exits for each double slit apparatus. When a
photon is detected at one of the exits, in AD, the photon's aether
wave still exists and is propagating along the path exiting the other
slit. When a photon is not detected at one of the exits, the photon
'particle' along with its associated aether wave exits the other slit.
Combine the path the aether wave the detected photon is propagating
along with the path of the other photon and its associated aether
wave. An interference pattern will still be created. This shows the
aether wave of a detected photon still exists and is able to create
interference with the aether wave of another photon, altering the
direction the photon 'particle' travels.

SR, GR and LET are all correct. AD is more correct.

Aether Displacement is the most correct unified theory to date.
From: mpc755 on
On May 4, 3:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 5:38 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If - this statement is used to open an exact proof p = np, if this is
> > > true or false, do this.
> > > = is equals, != equals not
> > > { is open function, } is close function
> > > //comments here and more there
> > > <!---// starts the script, //---> closes it.http://meami.org/
>
> > No ifs. Just the most correct unified theory to date.
>
> > Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
> > I named this material mæther.
> > Aether is displaced by matter.
> > Displacement creates pressure.
> > Gravity is pressure exerted by æther displaced by matter.
>
> > Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047
>
> > "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> > for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> > level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> > system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> > gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> > informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> > space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> > of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> > the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> > theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> > quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> > geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> > one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> > relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> > The pressure exerted by the æther in nearby regions towards the
> > matter doing the displacing is described, inadequately, as "[æther]
> > effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".
>
> > What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> > pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.
>
> > "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> > nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
> > regions displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

> I challenge that your theory is correct. It means nothing to claim
> most correct. It is wrong in some way and of course that is the
> problem. Most correct does not cut it. And you can't prove that is
> true either. You are just making a claim.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

One of the problems with physics today is everyone is right or wrong.
That is a completely incorrect way of looking at physics.

Look at the problem everyone has trying to answer the simple thought
[...]

The following is an explanation of what occurs in nature in a 'delayed
choice quantum eraser' experiment. Following the explanation are two
experiments which will provide evidence of Aether Displacement.

In the image on the right here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser#The_experiment
When the downgraded photon pair are created, in order for there to be
conservation of momentum, the original photons momentum is maintained.
This means the downgraded photon pair have opposite angular momentums.
We will describe one of the photons as being the 'up' photon and the
other photon as being the 'down' photon. One of the downgraded photons
travels either the red or blue path towards D0 and the other photon
travels either the red or blue path towards the prism.

There are physical waves in the aether propagating both the red and
blue paths. The aether waves propagating towards D0 interact with the
lens and create interference prior to reaching D0. The aether waves
create interference which alters the direction the photon travels
prior to reaching D0. There are actually two interference patterns
being created at D0. One associated with the 'up' photons when they
arrive at D0 and the other interference pattern associated with the
'down' photons when they arrive at D0.

Both 'up' and 'down' photons are reflected by BSa and arrive at D3.
Since there is a single path towards D3 there is nothing for the wave
in the aether to interfere with and there is no interference pattern
and since it is not determined if it is an 'up' or 'down' photon being
detected at D3 there is no way to distinguish between the photons
arriving at D0 which interference pattern each photon belongs to. The
same for photons reflected by BSb and arrive at D4.

Photons which pass through BSa and are reflected by BSc and arrive at
D1 are either 'up' or 'down' photons but not both. If 'up' photons
arrive at D1 then 'down' photons arrive at D2. The opposite occurs for
photons which pass through BSb. Photons which pass through BSa and
pass through BSb and arrive at D1 are all either 'up' or 'down'
photons. If all 'up' photons arrive at D1 then all 'down' photons
arrive at D2. Since the physical waves in the aether traveling both
the red and blue paths are combined prior to D1 and D2 the aether
waves create interference which alters the direction the photon
travels. Since all 'up' photons arrive at one of the detectors and all
'down' photons arrive at the other an interference pattern is created
which reflects back to the interference both sets of photons are
creating at D0.

Figures 3 and 4 here:
http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/quant-ph/pdf/9903/9903047v1.pdf
Show the interference pattern of the 'up' and 'down' photons. If you
were to combine the two images and add the peaks together and add the
valleys together you would have the interference pattern of the
original photon. This is evidence the downgraded photon pair maintain
the original photons momentum and have opposite angular momentums.

Nothing is erased. There is no delayed choice. Physical waves in the
aether are traveling both the red and blue paths and when the paths
are combined the waves create interference which alters the direction

From: spudnik on
most of these things, you mention, are just theoretical
interpretations from the Schroedinger's cat school
of Copenhagen, "reifying the math" of the probabilities;
they don't actually have any bearing on the correctness
of QM or GR or SR or any thing, nor
on your so-called theory. but,
why do you say that conversation of momentum
supposedly doesn't apply to a split quantum
of light in some standard theory?

and poor Nein Ein Stein believes that p = mv is a force and
that F = ma is not,
merely from a didactic say-so of his (in some sort
of pidgen English, which could be the whole problem).

> - The future determines the past
> - Virtual particles exist out of nothing
> - Conservation of momentum does not apply to a downgraded photon pair
> - A C-60 molecule can enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits
>   simultaneously without requiring energy, releasing energy, or having
>   a change in momentum.
> - Matter causes physical space to be 'unflat' but not move
> - Michelson's "aether displacement to the electric current" is
>   different than Maxwell's displacement current
> - Mass is not conserved.
> - An electromagnetic field to have momentum.

--Light: A History!
http://wlym.TAKEtheGOOGOLout.com
From: NoEinstein on
On May 3, 5:10 am, Timo Nieminen <t...(a)physics.uq.edu.au> wrote:

Dear Timo: There was a jealous tone to your insistence that I stop
whatever I'm doing and start doing experiments to define how best to
correct Newton's errant Law of Universal (sic) Gravitation. No
generalist can delve too deeply into any 'branch' of science. I've
already done enough for 10 PhDs in physics! I've designed, built, and
successfully tested my X, Y. and Z interferometer which DETECTS
Earth's motion in the Cosmos; Designed, built, and successfully tested
a two-mass impact test (metal studs hitting head-to-head, vertically,
with the lighter stud being on top... which shows that the KE of the
smaller stud will match the INERTIA of the larger stud when the former
is dropped from the exact height predicted by my: KE = a/g (m) + v /
32.174 (m), vs. Coriolis's errant KE = 1/2 mv^2); and a simple $40.00
dropped object test which shows that the PENETRATION of a lighter ball
dropped from a greater height into clay doesn't match the penetration
into that same clay of a heavier ball dropped from a height which
Coriolis's formula 'predicts' should cause identical penetrations.
Those three should be enough... "specialization"— invalidating SR, and
proving experimentally, and mathematically, that Einstein's SR
equation, and Coriolis's equation VIOLATE the Law of the Conservation
of Energy!

— NoEinstein —

Where Angels Fear to Fall
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffin
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummies
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
Three Problems for Math and Science
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f30aab43c49c?hl=en
Matter from Thin Air
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe3946dfc0c31/1f1872476bc6ca90?hl=en#1f1872476bc6ca90
Curing Einstein’s Disease
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e866e0d87562/f5f848ad8aba67da?hl=en#f5f848ad8aba67da
Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f9852639d5d9e1/dcb2a1511b7b2603?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#dcb2a1511b7b2603
Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmash
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847a9cb50de7f0/739aef0aee462d26?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#739aef0aee462d26
*** Dropping Einstein Like a Stone ***
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e16c59967db2b?hl=en#
Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
Copyrighted.)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/713f8a62f17f8274?hl=en#
Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/d4cbe8182fae7008/b93ba4268d0f33e0?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#b93ba4268d0f33e0
The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/efb99ab95e498420/cd29d832240f404d?hl=en#cd29d832240f404d
*** KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test. ***
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/51a85ff75de414c2?hl=en&q=
Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/c3d7a4e9937ab73e/c7d941d2b2e80002?hl=en#c7d941d2b2e80002
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a170212ca4c36218?hl=en#
SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/562477d4848ea45a/92bccf5550412817?hl=en#92bccf5550412817
Eleaticus confirms that SR has been destroyed!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/c3cdedf38e749bfd/0451e93207ee475a?hl=en#0451e93207ee475a
NoEinstein Finds Yet Another Reason Why SR Bites-the-Dust!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a3a12d4d732435f2/737ef57bf0ed3849?hl=en#737ef57bf0ed3849
NoEinstein Gives the History & Rationale for Disproving Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/81046d3d070cffe4/f1d7fbe994f569f7?hl=en#f1d7fbe994f569f7
There is no "pull" of gravity, only the PUSH of flowing ether!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/a8c26d2eb535ab8/efdbea7b0272072f?hl=en&

From: NoEinstein on
On May 3, 11:51 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD, the Parasite Dunce: IF, as you've just said, everyone knows
that the KE equation (KE = 1/2mv^2) is inconsistent with the Law of
the Conservation of energy, then you've just agreed that the former is
WRONG! The physicists whom YOU know may not be concerned, but the
Laws of Nature are very, very mad, indeed! — NoEinstein —