From: mpc755 on
On May 2, 4:24 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 10:54 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear mpc755:  "Wrong is WRONG, no matter who said it!"  — NoEinstein —

You have your own definition of 'aether drag' which is different than
what is generally accepted. 'Aether drag' is in reference to the
interaction of aether and matter. The subsequent effect is the effect
'aether drag' has on light.

The pressure exerted by the aether in nearby regions towards the
matter doing the displacing is described, weakly, as "space
effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".

Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Displacement creates pressure.
Gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.

Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constant
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047

"There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
relative to some a priori background geometrical space"

What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.

"Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
regions displaced by the matter.
From: NoEinstein on
On May 1, 10:06 pm, Timo Nieminen <t...(a)physics.uq.edu.au> wrote:

Dear Timo: There is a black-hole-like power in "playing" stupid. I
explain things, expertly. But the stupid (perhaps including... you)
can keep playing dumb and yanking my chain. They let their limited
knowledge and reasoning ability be a measuring stick for my lifetime
of thought and discoveries. Since it always takes two to communicate,
if you don't... "get it", then maybe that's your problem. My New
Science explains the Universe. I won't even try to develop the math
of any one part of that just to satisfy your (likely) sense of
inferior "superiority". Tell us, Timo; What have YOU ever done for
science? — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 2, 9:18 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear mpc755: Space is like an any module x, y, and z grid system.
Those don't... FLOW. But of course you can set the origin at any
place in the grid that you choose. — NE —

From: mpc755 on

From: NoEinstein on
On May 2, 9:19 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 4:19 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 26, 1:48 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear mpc755:  The velocity of the ether is pressure determined.  The
> > ether density is greatest right next to massive objects, and less
> > further away.  The "conveyor belt" of photon emission from massive
> > objects carries out the most ether in the early part of its travel.
> > That helps to maintain the ether density greatest closer to the mass.
> > Eventually, all light will loose its 'hitch-hiking' ether and keep
> > right on going.  Photons can travel perfectly well through the ether-
> > less regions between galaxies.  Much of my New Science has resulted
> > from my near total understanding of the mechanisms of both light and
> > gravity.  — NoEinstein —
>
> The faster an object moves with respect to the aether the greater the
> pressure exerted by the aether towards and throughout the object.

Flying a spaceship into the ether has the same drag effect as if the
spaceship was standing still and the ether was flowing front to back.
Double the ether flow and you double the WEIGHT of the spaceship.

> The pressure exerted by the aether in nearby regions towards the
> matter doing the displacing is described, weakly, as "space
> effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".

Early on, the ether was mistakenly used as a fixed reference 'frame'
for moving light and celestial objects. But the ether is
discontinuous away from the masses. It FLOWS from pressure
differentials much like weather systems on Earth. That flow of ether
is toward the masses as gravity, and away from the masses as photon or
charged particle emissions.

> Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
> Aether is displaced by matter.
> Displacement creates pressure.
> Gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.
>
> Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047
>
> "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.

Then why not say just the latter?

> "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
> regions displaced by the matter.

There you go again: ETHER flows THROUGH matter, and is NEVER
displaced by matter! — NoEinstein —