From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 27, 12:49 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hey fellow: Please hawk your stupidity on your own post(s). You are
no longer welcome, here! — NoEinstein —

From: mpc755 on
On Apr 28, 10:10 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Apr 27, 12:49 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey fellow:  Please hawk your stupidity on your own post(s).  You are
> no longer welcome, here!  — NoEinstein —

The aether does not 'flow' towards matter.

Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constant
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047

"However this is not a ‘flow’ of some form of ‘matter’ through space,
as previously considered in the aether models or in the ‘random’
particulate Le Sage kinetic theory of gravity, rather the flow is an
ongoing rearrangement of the quantum-foam patterns that form space,
and indeed only have a geometrical description at a coarse-grained
level. Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns
in nearby regions, and not relative to some a priori background
geometrical space"

What is mistaken as 'flow' is the pressure the aether exerts towards
the matter.

The aether displaced by the matter is the "ongoing rearrangement of
the quantum-foam patterns that form space".

"Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether towards the
matter where the state of the aether as determined by its connections
with the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is
the aether's state of displacement.
From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 28, 9:39 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD, the Parasite Dunce: Please do this: Locate a single '+new
post' that you claim you've made and copy a single time that I have...
REPLIED on your post. In three years time I haven't had any
occasions, nor a desire, to reply to you. I only do so... "in
defense" on my own posts, because you troll the net shooting at anyone
with more than a one neuron brain. You are Mr. Negativity; you know
that, PD? — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on

From: mpc755 on