From: spudnik on
(momentum) p = mv;
does it "dimensionally analyze" to units of force,
as "ma" does?

as for the rest, you don't make any quantitative claims,
to uphold your so-called theory, perhaps
as a matter of being unpracticed in English (so,
try to read Shakespeare, dood .-)

thus:
one should read the acolyte of Hubbard at Shell;
his two books on Peak Oil, really give a good precis
of the whole business -- although
they were published way too late, for him to say,
I tol'y'so, as he did.
the best theory of Earth processes is by a mechanical engineer,
who worked at an America oil co.
BP's mini-dysaster in the Gulf is certainly suspicsous, but
keep in mind the quantification viz-a-vu the Exxxon spill
by Puget Sound; the organic seeps in the Gulf are
about one Valdez per annum -- with massive pumping.

thus:
the original "KE" equation is known
as Leibniz' *vis viva*; whereas others had thought
it was just the first power of speed (i.e. Galileo, I think).

thus:
he seems to be unaware of the neccesity in a"proof,"
of "neccesity AND sufficiency," as first stated
by Leibniz (although having one or the other is,
still, very good -- if actually so .-)
> state of the aether, as determined by our inability to detect it.

thus:
so, you applied Coriolis' Force to General Relativity, and
**** happened? > read more »

--Light: A History!
http://wlym.takeTHEgoogolOUT.com
From: NoEinstein on
On Apr 26, 1:46 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear mpc755: The ether flowing toward the Earth——as the mechanism of
gravity——is nearly vertical at the Earth's surface. Ether has ZERO
drag on light! But ether will drag masses caught in the flow, in
proportion to the mass of the object. Hawking pointed out on his
'Time Travel' show last week that the GPS clocks 'speed up' (he didn't
say with respect to what). The ether density is greatest at the
surface of the Earth and drops off, approximately, agreeing with the
inverse square law. Satellites at higher altitudes will be
encountering LESS ether than at lower altitudes. So there will be
LESS time dilation. (Note: That's not a space-time effect, but an
ether flow, pressure effect). Less time dilation means that the clock
will speed up. Amazingly, Einstein’s empirical equations for the
orbit of the planet Mercury, are a close approximation of the forces
of gravity for inverse-square-law-proportional ether flow and
distance. That's why the "Lorentz transformation" works as a MATH
correction, but doesn't work as a law of science. There are no
velocity variant "rubber rulers" in Nature! — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on

Dear mpc755: "Wrong is WRONG, no matter who said it!" — NoEinstein —

From: mpc755 on
On May 2, 4:11 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 1:46 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear mpc755:  The ether flowing toward the Earth——as the mechanism of
> gravity——is nearly vertical at the Earth's surface.  Ether has ZERO
> drag on light!  But ether will drag masses caught in theflow, in
> proportion to the mass of the object.  Hawking pointed out on his
> 'Time Travel' show last week that the GPS clocks 'speed up' (he didn't
> say with respect to what).  The ether density is greatest at the
> surface of the Earth and drops off, approximately, agreeing with the
> inverse square law.  Satellites at higher altitudes will be
> encountering LESS ether than at lower altitudes.  So there will be
> LESS time dilation. (Note: That'snota space-time effect, but an
> etherflow, pressure effect).  Less time dilation means that the clock
> will speed up.  Amazingly, Einstein’s empirical equations for the
> orbit of the planet Mercury, are a close approximation of the forces
> of gravity for inverse-square-law-proportional etherflowand
> distance.  That's why the "Lorentz transformation" works as a MATH
> correction, but doesn't work as a law of science.  There are no
> velocity variant "rubber rulers" in Nature!  — NoEinstein —

The pressure exerted by the aether in nearby regions towards the
matter doing the displacing is described, weakly, as "space
effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".

Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
Aether is displaced by matter.
Displacement creates pressure.
Gravity is pressure exerted by aether displaced by matter.

Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constant
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047

"There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
relative to some a priori background geometrical space"

What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.

"Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
regions displaced by the matter.
From: mpc755 on
On May 2, 4:19 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 1:48 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear mpc755:  The velocity of the ether is pressure determined.  The
> ether density is greatest right next to massive objects, and less
> further away.  The "conveyor belt" of photon emission from massive
> objects carries out the most ether in the early part of its travel.
> That helps to maintain the ether density greatest closer to the mass.
> Eventually, all light will loose its 'hitch-hiking' ether and keep
> right on going.  Photons can travel perfectly well through the ether-
> less regions between galaxies.  Much of my New Science has resulted
> from my near total understanding of the mechanisms of both light and
> gravity.  — NoEinstein —

The faster an object moves with respect to the aether the greater the
pressure exerted by the aether towards and throughout the object.