From: BURT on
On May 4, 5:38 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> > > of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> > > the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> > > theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> > > quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> > > geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> > > one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> > > relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> > > What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> > > pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.
>
> > > "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> > > nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
> > > regions displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

> > If - this statement is used to open an exact proof p = np, if this is
> > true or false, do this.
> > = is equals, != equals not
> > { is open function, } is close function
> > //comments here and more there
> > <!---// starts the script, //---> closes it.http://meami.org/
>
> No ifs. Just the most correct unified theory to date.
>
> Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
> I named this material mæther.
> Aether is displaced by matter.
> Displacement creates pressure.
> Gravity is pressure exerted by æther displaced by matter.
>
> Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047
>
> "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> The pressure exerted by the æther in nearby regions towards the
> matter doing the displacing is described, inadequately, as "[æther]
> effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".
>
> What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.
>
> "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
> regions displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

I challenge that your theory is correct. It means nothing to claim
most correct. It is wrong in some way and of course that is the
problem. Most correct does not cut it. And you can't prove that is
true either. You are just making a claim.

Mitch Raemsch
From: PD on
On May 4, 2:08 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> What occurs physically in nature to cause and electromagnetic field to
> have momentum?

Aaaaaaaaand..... once again we have Little Lord Fauntleroy with his
usual patter of

"What? I've never heard of that!
I demand that you explain to me what is physically happening to make
this possible, explained in a way that I can believe.
If you don't bow to my demand, I will add it to my famous List Of
Demands You Have Not Bowed To, and then accuse you of being
delusional.
Meanwhile, I will refuse to believe anything on this List.
Furthermore, I will insist that my two-line Theory of the Whole
Universe Plus Tapioca Pudding is the best explanation of It All, for
which one day I will be famous.
Thpfpfpfpfpfpffftt!"
From: PD on
On May 4, 2:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> I challenge that your theory is correct. It means nothing to claim
> most correct. It is wrong in some way and of course that is the
> problem. Most correct does not cut it. And you can't prove that is
> true either. You are just making a claim.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

And when Mitch, even Mitch, can see right through you, MPC, then it
should be plain that you've fooled no one.

From: mpc755 on
On May 4, 3:36 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 2:08 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > What occurs physically in nature to cause and electromagnetic field to
> > have momentum?
>
> Aaaaaaaaand..... once again we have Little Lord Fauntleroy with his
> usual patter of
>
> "What? I've never heard of that!
> I demand that you explain to me what is physically happening to make
> this possible, explained in a way that I can believe.
> If you don't bow to my demand, I will add it to my famous List Of
> Demands You Have Not Bowed To, and then accuse you of being
> delusional.
> Meanwhile, I will refuse to believe anything on this List.
> Furthermore, I will insist that my two-line Theory of the Whole
> Universe Plus Tapioca Pudding is the best explanation of It All, for
> which one day I will be famous.
> Thpfpfpfpfpfpffftt!"

Explain how what you choose to believe occurs physically in nature. If
you can't explain it then its dogma:

- The future determines the past
- Virtual particles exist out of nothing
- Conservation of momentum does not apply to a downgraded photon pair
- A C-60 molecule can enter, travel through, and exit multiple slits
simultaneously without requiring energy, releasing energy, or having
a change in momentum.
- Matter causes physical space to be 'unflat' but not move
- Michelson's "aether displacement to the electric current" is
different than Maxwell's displacement current
- Mass is not conserved.
- An electromagnetic field to have momentum.

The following are the most correct physical explanations to date:

- A C-60 molecule enters and exits a single slit while the associate
aether displacement wave enters and exits available slits
- The aether displaced by the matter which are the plates extends
past the other plate. The pressure exerted by the aether displaced
by the plates forces the plates together
- Conservation of momentum does apply to a downgraded photon pair.
When a photon is detected its wave collapses which determines its
spin. In order for the original photons momentum to be conserved,
the downgraded photon pair have opposite angular momentums.
- A C-60 molecule enters and exits a single slit while the associate
aether displacement wave enters and exits available slits
- Physical space is displaced by matter. Aether is displaced by
matter.
- Michelson's "aether displacement to the electric current" is the
analogous to Maxwell's displacement current.
- Matter and aether are different states of the same material.
In E=mc^2, Energy is matter transitioning to aether.
Mass is conserved.
- An electromagnetic field has momentum due to the connections
between the matter and the aether. An electromagnetic field
is caused by a change in the aether's state of displacement.
This is what Maxwell referred to as a displacement current.

While a C-60 molecule is in the slit(s) detectors are placed at the
exits to the slits. The C-60 molecule is detected exiting a single
slit. While a C-60 molecule is in the slit(s) detectors are placed and
removed from the exits to the slits. The C-60 molecule creates an
interference pattern.

Explain how this is possible.

In Aether Displacement, the C-60 molecule has an associated aether
displacement wave and the C-60 molecule ALWAYS enters and exits a
single slit in a double slit experiment. It is the displacement wave
in the aether which enters and exits multiples slits. The displacement
wave creates interference upon exiting the slits which alters the
direction the C-60 molecule travels. Detectors at the exits to the
slits causes decoherence of the associated aether wave (i.e. turns the
wave into chop) and there is no interference.
From: mpc755 on
On May 4, 3:26 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 5:38 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If - this statement is used to open an exact proof p = np, if this is
> > > true or false, do this.
> > > = is equals, != equals not
> > > { is open function, } is close function
> > > //comments here and more there
> > > <!---// starts the script, //---> closes it.http://meami.org/
>
> > No ifs. Just the most correct unified theory to date.
>
> > Aether and matter are different states of the same material.
> > I named this material mæther.
> > Aether is displaced by matter.
> > Displacement creates pressure.
> > Gravity is pressure exerted by æther displaced by matter.
>
> > Gravitation, the 'Dark Matter' Effect and the Fine Structure Constanthttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0401047
>
> > "There we see the first arguments that indicate the logical necessity
> > for quantum behaviour, at both the spatial level and at the matter
> > level. There space is, at one of the lowest levels, a quantumfoam
> > system undergoing ongoing classicalisation. That model suggest that
> > gravity is caused by matter changing the processing rate of the
> > informational system that manifests as space, and as a consequence
> > space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter. However this is not a ‘flow’
> > of some form of ‘matter’ through space, as previously considered in
> > the aether models or in the ‘random’ particulate Le Sage kinetic
> > theory of gravity, rather the flow is an ongoing rearrangement of the
> > quantum-foam patterns that form space, and indeed only have a
> > geometrical description at a coarse-grained level. Then the ‘flow’ in
> > one region is relative only to the patterns in nearby regions, and not
> > relative to some a priori background geometrical space"
>
> > The pressure exerted by the æther in nearby regions towards the
> > matter doing the displacing is described, inadequately, as "[æther]
> > effectively ‘flows’ towards matter".
>
> > What is described as "space effectively ‘flows’ towards matter" is the
> > pressure exerted by the aether towards the matter.
>
> > "Then the ‘flow’ in one region is relative only to the patterns in
> > nearby regions" is the pressure exerted by the aether in nearby
> > regions displaced by the matter.- Hide quoted text -

> I challenge that your theory is correct. It means nothing to claim
> most correct. It is wrong in some way and of course that is the
> problem. Most correct does not cut it. And you can't prove that is
> true either. You are just making a claim.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

One of the problems with physics today is everyone is right or wrong.
That is a completely incorrect way of looking at physics.

Look at the problem trying to understand and answer the simple thought
experiment I propose:

While a C-60 molecule is in the slit(s) detectors are placed at the
exits to the slits. The C-60 molecule is detected exiting a single
slit. While a C-60 molecule is in the slit(s) detectors are placed and
removed from the exits to the slits. The C-60 molecule creates an
interference pattern.

No one has been able to answer what occurs physically in nature in the
above because the C-60 molecule, as conventional 'wisdom' has it,
creates the interference pattern in and of itself.

As you understand, the moving particle has an associated aether wave.

The moving C-60 molecule having an associated aether displacement wave
is the most correct explanation for the observed behaviors to date.

I use 'most correct' and 'to date' to leave the door open for the next
person who figures out a more correct explanation. That doesn't mean
there will be or won't be a more correct explanation put forth in the
future, just that we should be cognizant of it and allow the next more
correct explanation a chance to be heard and to succeed on its own
merits, not just refuted simply for the fact that it is different.

SR, GR and LET are all correct. AD is more correct.