From: PD on
On May 7, 3:35 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 7, 12:47 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PD:  Alright, then.  What IS momentum?  You have the floor to showcase
> your stupidity.  — NE —

I've just explained that elsewhere in another post. Perhaps you can
use your tools properly to find it.

From: PD on
On May 7, 3:35 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 7, 12:47 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> PD:  Alright, then.  What IS momentum?  You have the floor to showcase
> your stupidity.  — NE —

In the meantime, you could confess that what your reference actually
says does not support in any way your ridiculous claim that F=mv. It's
just something you made up.

From: bert on
On May 7, 6:13 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 7, 3:02 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > On May 7, 9:08 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear PD, the Parasite Dunce:  No.  Since you are a fraud, I would be
> > happy if you could find, and paraphrase, even one bit of evidence
> > supporting, Lorentz.  He and Einstein (ha!) were meant for each other!
> > — NE —
>
> Oh, this is easy. There is a circular track that circulates muons at a
> lab called g-2.
>
> Here is a picture of it, in case you doubt it's real:http://www.g-2.bnl.gov/pictures/g2magnet2.jpg
>
> The ring is about 30 feet across and about 90 feet around. Muons at
> rest live for 2.2 microseconds, which is easily observed with a Navy
> surplus oscilloscope. If the muons lived that long in the ring, they
> would go around the ring about 24 times before decaying. Instead, they
> go around 37 times. That is, they live longer when they are traveling
> fast around the ring. But the extra time they have before decaying is
> exactly what Lorentz time dilation says they will have. Perfect
> example of just one bit of evidence that time dilation is real. There
> is of course scads and scads of further evidence.
>
> There. Short and sweet, and indisputable.

> > > John, as I said, there are SCORES of independent experiments that have
> > > all provided experimental evidence. You might as well be asking for a
> > > paraphrased summary of the support for Newton's laws of motion.
>
> > > If you want to understand the depth of the experimental support, then
> > > you're going to have to immerse yourself in the OVERWHELMINGLY MASSIVE
> > > documentation of that support. That's the only way to truly convince
> > > yourself.

Lets go with both push and pull. Brian Greene can live with that. My
concave & convex theory has that at its heart. Reality is all
"forces" can be push pull or both. O ya Trebert Push Pull works
for magnetisim
From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 12:47 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Hell, PD! I wrote the BOOK on mechanics! If you insist: The LC no.
is 52-41875, published by Barnes and Noble. And I never said I
believed everything in that Wiley Handbook. Some of the conversion
factors are useful. Since you are a book-a-holic, how is it you've
never made a single positive contribution to the world of science? —
NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 5, 12:13 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

'C' is close, PD. If you like quizzes, how come you never took my:
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
? You're more than happy to divert attention from your non-
understanding of science. 90% of the readers surely realize that. —
NE —