From: NoEinstein on
On May 9, 8:49 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Burt: Nice humor! The gravity acting on me at the top of the
hill (flat ground) will be less than the gravity on PD, halfway up the
hill. Plus, I am trim; while PD is a couch potato. His bottom covers
2/3rds of the couch! — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 10, 10:46 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: Not MY failure, but the publisher's failure. On page 19 it says
F = mv. That's all you need to know. — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 10, 10:57 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Folks: In arguments over FORCES, the engineers and architects, who
deal in real world problems, trump the HEP Physics majors who only
know about the small and the insignificant. If a 250 pound linebacker
hits you with a stated velocity, you will experience the action of a
weight and velocity proportional FORCE. And all forces are in POUNDS,
only! — NE —

From: NoEinstein on

PD, the Dunce, never, ever discusses SCIENCE! — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On May 11, 9:15 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

PD: ISBN numbers must be bought. Since Barnes and Nobel sold the
books in their own stores, they needed nothing "international". — NE
—