From: PD on
On May 6, 9:04 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On May 5, 12:18 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Neither of those choices, PD, have anything to do with the price-of-
> eggs-in-China!  — NE —

I believe you are incapable of deciding whether the statement 5+17=22
is correct, John.
It is a generally accepted statement, and in your mind that means it
is nearly certainly wrong. Is it right, or is it wrong?

From: NoEinstein on
On May 6, 10:16 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Burt: The Universe is like an ungulating soap bubble filled with
galaxies. Galaxies only SEEM to be moving away due the "aging" of the
light, or as I prefer, the wedging of the photons further apart by
crossing light rays. The only thing, other than... religion that
supports the Big Bang is the increasing redness of light at increasing
distances—and that is because of what I just explained. — NoEinstein
—

From: spudnik on
you call that, an explanation,
"photons wedged apart by light rays?"

an interesting relationship between two things
that only exist as mathematics, both representing
"rocks o'light!"

> The Universe is like an ungulating soap bubble filled with
> galaxies.  Galaxies only SEEM to be moving away due the "aging" of the
> light, or as I prefer, the wedging of the photons further apart by
> crossing light rays.  The only thing, other than... religion that
> supports the Big Bang is the increasing redness of light at increasing
> distances—and that is because of what I just explained.

thus:
how do you know, Lanczos did that, and
how'd coordinates generate fractal patterns, and
why would that matter?... if you believe
in the Big Bang, then it seems to have
had a period, as opposed to "frequency,"
of 13 billion years, but none of this seems
to even be able to be quantized
a la "biquaternions;" so, why bother?

thus:
you are pretending to define "complex 4-vectors,"
but "real" 4-vectors are part of the gross and
unfinished porgramme of Minkowski, to "spatialize" time,
while it is quite obvious that the "time part"
is not symmetrical with the spatial coordinates,
either in 4-vectors or quaternions. anyway,
bi-quaternions would be 8-dimensional or octonions.

and, it is all obfuscation, trying to insist that
a phase-space tells you what time really is;
it's very useful for seeing patterns "in" time though,
as in electronics (although, NB,
electronics is mostly done in "1-1" complex phase-space,
instead of quaternions, as it could be,
for some reason .-)

maybe, all you and polysignosis need to do,
is work the math of quaternions ...
that'll take me wome time, as well. (I mean,
what is the difference in labeling a coordinate axis
with a "different sign" and a different letter,
whether or not negatives are even needed?)

--Light: A History!
http://wlym.com
From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 2:21 am, Timo Nieminen <t...(a)physics.uq.edu.au> wrote:

Dear Timo: On the one hand you compliment me; on the other you chide
me for not having… “all” of the numbers at my fingertips. I’m pleased
that you know so much about astronomy. That was a major hobby of mine
through high school. I saw things like “stars” that weren’t round,
and I never realized that most were galaxies. I would lie in bed at
night wondering what the mechanism of gravity is. I heard that the
many colors of light related to the ‘temperature’ of the source. It
was by reasoning, alone, that I’ve concluded that all photons are
identical regardless of the temperature. The only temperature variant
in light is the spacing of the photons. Photons carry some ether away—
like hobos on a train, which eventually jump off. Since gravity is
directly proportional to photon emission (not ‘gravitons’, which don’t
exist), then it is the luminosity and the temperature of the light
that determine the gravity of stars.

At ‘room temperatures’ gravity is mass proportional, and matches
Newton’s law. There has to be an object-size threshold that DENIES
mass in favor of surface area and temperature. I suspect that a
heated Cavendish ball will have gravity somewhere between the room
temperature, and the white hot.

I had concerns with my theory that very cold planets would have
limited infrared emissions. Then, I realized that it is the SUN that
provides the photons to the colder planets, that keeps the gravity
forces going. Block off that solar energy from a planet, and it will
go flying out on its tangent. I’ve realized that the estimates of the
masses of the planets are probably wrong. Kepler had the Laws of
Planetary Motion exactly right, if one substitutes “apparent” mass,
for the object mass.

Timo, you probably know that my mind isn’t a compendium with every bit
of data you’re seeking. Until about grade 5, I had an ear
“photographic” memory. Later, I hated courses requiring memorization
(history), favoring, instead, courses that require analytical ability,
like math and science. I would be happy to assist you in quantifying
gravity. But most of my realizations about the Universe have come
from accepting the data of others, and making my ‘theories’ not be in
conflict. Now, since I’ve opened up this gravity-can-of-worms to
include temperature, there isn’t any raw data to readily aid me in
finding the answers, no matter how smart I am.

I hope you can select some little corner of that problem and attack
it, objectively. Keep me apprised of your progress. It’s possible I
might have a spark of inspiration that could help you. *** Because of
you, I realized that every star in a galaxy gets tugs from every other
star. Successfully calculating the STRUCTURE of that unifying force
will require a super-computer. I suspect that those results—together
with my temperature determinant gravity—will show that ZERO mass
(gravity) is needed at the galactic centers. And since the Big Bang
never happened, there is no dark matter, whatsoever, needed to hold
the Universe together.

I’m busy trying to save the USA via my New Constitution. The way most
people think about… ’science’, having “that man” who disproved
Einstein write a constitution may not give me very many Brownie
Points. But I invite any of you who are interested to go to Political
Forum and read: “Start the Revolution! Government is out-of-touch
with the People!” Talk-it-up! — NoEinstein — (AKA John A.
Armistead)

From: NoEinstein on
On May 7, 9:08 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD, the Parasite Dunce: No. Since you are a fraud, I would be
happy if you could find, and paraphrase, even one bit of evidence
supporting, Lorentz. He and Einstein (ha!) were meant for each other!
— NE —