From: PajaP on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:55:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

<ego/fantasy snipped>

>I have made no such threats of physical violence to anyone. What you
>quoted, all of it, is a rant directed at pcbutts. C'mon man, do you
>really think I'd waste the money on a plane ticket just to meet or beatup
>Christopher or something?

I never said you carried them out. An idle threat is still a threat. A
lie is still a lie.
From: Stuart Saunders on
On Apr 27, 10:01 pm, PajaP <pa...(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:55:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
>
> <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <ego/fantasy snipped>
>

> >I have made no such threats of physical violence to anyone. What you
> >quoted, all of it, is a rant directed at pcbutts. C'mon man, do you
> >really think I'd waste the money on a plane ticket just to meet or beatup
> >Christopher or something?
>
> I never said you carried them out. An idle threat is still a threat. A
> lie is still a lie.

Whilst you consider it acceptable for you to take issue with a threat,
you object to anyone else taking issue with lies.

I will just agree to differ with you, on practically everything,
especially as you fail to grasp the concept that if Butts does not do
these things (including lie) there would be no need for anyone to
counter post.
From: Dustin Cook on
PajaP <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in

> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:55:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <ego/fantasy snipped>
>>
>>I have made no such threats of physical violence to anyone. What you
>>quoted, all of it, is a rant directed at pcbutts. C'mon man, do you
>>really think I'd waste the money on a plane ticket just to meet or
>>beatup Christopher or something?
>
> I never said you carried them out. An idle threat is still a threat. A
> lie is still a lie.

Now who's posting completely offtopic.... idle threat... *yawn*, no
threats, sorry. Your interpretation is, amusing tho.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
Stuart Saunders <stuart093(a)googlemail.com> wrote in

> On Apr 27, 10:01�pm, PajaP <pa...(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 20:55:07 GMT, Dustin Cook
>>
>> <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <ego/fantasy snipped>
>>

>> >I have made no such threats of physical violence to anyone. What you
>> >quoted, all of it, is a rant directed at pcbutts. C'mon man, do you
>> >really think I'd waste the money on a plane ticket just to meet or
>> >beatu
>> >Christopher or something?
>>
>> I never said you carried them out. An idle threat is still a threat.
>> A lie is still a lie.
>
> Whilst you consider it acceptable for you to take issue with a threat,
> you object to anyone else taking issue with lies.
>
> I will just agree to differ with you, on practically everything,
> especially as you fail to grasp the concept that if Butts does not do
> these things (including lie) there would be no need for anyone to
> counter post.

For some reason, unbeknownst to myself, he feels if we ignore it, the
problem will just.. go away.

From: Ernie & Eythl on
Leonard Agoado said:
> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> The Real Truth MVP wrote:
>>> It's amazing how far people go with their lies.
>>>

>> I remember the good ole days when you tried to convince me you were a
>> female model. You posted a link to a second picture since we found a
>> link to the first picture you use on your blog, your intent being to
>> show us "liars" that you were in fact a female model. One little
>> problem, the second link was of a different woman. So you didn't
>> answer my question last time I ask so I'll ask again: Which woman are
>> you tonight?
>

> JD,
>
> Neither.
>
> http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=632026
>

> Regards,
>
> Len Agoado
> agoado(a)msn.com

BUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
--
Ernie
<The man on the hill with a mountainous load in his shorts>