From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
JD wrote:

> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>>> The checks in the mail.
>>
>> Received and handled. ;-)
>
> Show us the money. Did you update the picture on your web page?

Yes. <g>

--
-bts
From: Leythos on
In article <MNSdnRQrMo9kPU7WnZ2dnUVZ_uSdnZ2d(a)posted.grandecom>,
JD(a)example.invalid says...
> Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I'm going to do for a while. Lurk and
> report when Butts raises his ugly little multiple heads and not reply to
> his bs.

Butt slips up evey so often when it's exposed so many times in a row, so
it's good for the group, and it's a link we can post back to when people
claim he's a good chap....

Trust yourself.
From: Leythos on
In article <4bd463a6$0$23227$88263eea(a)blocknews.net>, trt(a)void.com
says...
> She also lied and tried to
> show evidence of my ex stalking her in the news groups

So, the group of us are not the only people you've stalked in Usenet.

Trust yourself.
From: Stuart Saunders on
On Apr 25, 11:19 pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <t...(a)void.com> wrote:
> Thanks for posting those links. You just proved that everything I have said
> was the truth. Next time read everything before you post links that you
> think mean something. Here is a quote from that link where she has confirmed
> it
>
> "On Apr 23, 6:07 pm, Leythos <v...(a)nowhere.lan> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:44:21 -0700,pcbutts1wrote:
>
> > > I found them here
> > >http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/p...55004779-057778
>
> > And you have no right, according to their site, to pirate materials from
> > them for your own site.
>
> > That makes you a confirmed pirate by your own admission.
>
> > --
> > Want to know whatPCBUTTS1is really about?
> > *** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
> > abusive nature created byPCBUTTS1and still hosted on his public
> > website ***http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/l...s/bughunter.htm

snipped

> So Patrick, which one was the neighbour who triggered those passions,
> Jovanna or Alisa? or did the neighbour blow you out?
>
> Stuart

Your blabberings are no longer making any sense, you showed a post
made by leythos showing you had no right to use the photograph, what
is it you are trying to say? How does that prove anything you said?

The links clearly show you are Patrick Christopher Butts, as stated on
the court order, not Alisa or a blonde white model
From: JD on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> A Load Of Hooey!

I'm a little confused here. Are you now trying to convince us you are in
fact four different women? The links to pictures you say are you lead to
pictures of four different women. There is no doubt about that.

--
JD..