From: Jenn on
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:

>>> Butt's silence is all the proof I need. He can't show us any markers
>>> he put into your file because your file doesn't contain any of his
>>> markers.
>>>
>>> Hey Butts, cat got your tongue?
>>
>> geeee ... all the fuss about me posting off topic and here you are
>> posting off topic yourself......

> JD's post is on topic.
> It fits the Subject line.
> It is about PCButts' stolen software.

> Posts about the The Fake Truth thief are on topic.

Hogwash ... whats any of this have to do with spyware? It's just more
whinning and complaining.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Jenn wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> Jenn wrote:
>>> [JD wrote: (attribute restored)]

>>> geeee ... all the fuss about me posting off topic and here you are
>>> posting off topic yourself......
>>
>> JD's post is on topic.
>> It fits the Subject line.
>> It is about PCButts' stolen software.
>
>> Posts about the The Fake Truth thief are on topic.
>
> Hogwash ... whats any of this have to do with spyware? It's just
> more whinning and complaining.

It certainly has to do with spyware, and the remedies thereof. ~BD~
sticks up for the documented thief, and you stick up for him.

You'll never learn, will you?

--
-bts
From: Mike Easter on
Leonard Agoado wrote:

> You need to examine your definition of winning. Also, barring any
> recent surgery, PC Butts is a he, not a she; or at least appeared to be
> on the JPL softball team and at the Circle K on Avenue P.

What is this story about the JPL softball team and the Circle K on Ave P?

--
Mike Easter
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway>

| Hogwash ... whats any of this have to do with spyware? It's just more
| whinning and complaining.

/* E V E R Y T H I N G ! */

Many of my peers have gone through a lot of trouble creating and writing anti malware
software and do it w/o seeking monetary compensation and to have their hard work ripped
off is more than a travesty.

There is much problem with this type of IP theft and since it deals specifically with anti
malware utilities it is 100% On Topic for aqny security/anti malware related news group.

You condemnation only points to you being exactly what people have begiun calling you.
Just another troll.

Please go back to the rock you crawled out from under at Scortched-Earth and play with the
other children. This subject matter is above your pay-grade.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Mike Easter" <MikeE(a)ster.invalid>

| Leonard Agoado wrote:

>> You need to examine your definition of winning. Also, barring any
>> recent surgery, PC Butts is a he, not a she; or at least appeared to be
>> on the JPL softball team and at the Circle K on Avenue P.

| What is this story about the JPL softball team and the Circle K on Ave P?

Leornard is "mighty close" to Butts and Butts is certainly far from isolation and is
closely watched.

You'd also be surprised at what his "fellow" employees have said and provided about "him".

--
Dave