From: Jenn on
"Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:45:18 -0300, Jenn
> <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote:
>
>> "Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, he stopped hosting unauthorized downloads a few years ago after
>>> the
>>> companies involved got wind of his actions.
>>

>> That's a good thing, right? So why is everyone still hot and bothered
>> now?
>
> because he still does not give credit where it is due.

He's only one person... what ya'll want may never happen.
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Peter Foldes on
LOL. BD's friend from down under. Trying to make friends Jenn. You already have
communicated with him often. One of his other names he uses is Oldus Fartus and
among many. They are all Trolls and you seem to have become one of them.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

You are a work of art. You are as big a Troll as BD is. You and Mr. Brooks belong
together as the present laughing stock on the Internet. Hope you are proud of
yourself. Just go outside these .alt newsgroups to find out what is said about you
and that Troll BD. You are friggin ignorant.

Now I await your last words to the above which will come without fail since you need
to have the last word always

From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:30:50 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>LOL. BD's friend from down under. Trying to make friends Jenn. You already have
>communicated with him often. One of his other names he uses is Oldus Fartus and
>among many. They are all Trolls and you seem to have become one of them.

Add to list below:
They (even the clueless 'Peter FOADs newbie' regulars) will try to wear
you down using the stuck record effect.

Group rules:
-----
*You must regularly post the reason you are reading/posting in this
group.
*You must like who the *regulars* like.
*You must dislike who the *regulars* dislike.
*You must post at least 10 anti pcbutts comments a day.
*You must always reply to a pcbutts post and must have a pre-prepared
template to do so.
*You must only recommend the *regulars* preferred anti-malware products.
*You must only use the anti-malware comparison and information web sites
the *regulars* use.
*You must be impressed by the *regulars* qualifications and day jobs.
*You must be scared by the *regulars* threats to sue.
*You must not post more than 1 on topic post a day (zero is the
preferred number).
*You must only post when you have sought the *regulars* permission.
*Never, never have any opinion that does not 100% agree with the
regulars*. If you do you will be:
***Hounded until you do.
***You will be called a troll (which is their favourite insult).
***They will use personal insults against you.
***They will always pretend to *know* you.
***They (even the clueless 'Peter FOADs newbie' regulars) will try to
wear you down using the stuck record effect.

Above all, remember, "Resistance is futile"!
-----
From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:37:40 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Now I await your last words to the above which will come without fail since you need
>to have the last word always

That record is still stuck.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Prev: 130 new posts today
Next: Security update hits Window PCs