From: Peter Foldes on
LOL. You think I will humble . Not on your life. You just sound more stupid with
everyone of your posts. BD is he under you or has he gone home already . Short drive
he has. Any relation to PC Butts Chris? I don't but sure looks like a close one at
that. :-) Turning the focus away will not change anything Chris

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in news:4bd0f22f$0$25221
$88263eea(a)blocknews.net:

> It's amazing how far people go with their lies.

Isn't it tho Chris?

How long do you think you can keep this up?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:48:20 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>LOL. You think I will humble . Not on your life. You just sound more stupid with
>everyone of your posts. BD is he under you or has he gone home already . Short drive
>he has. Any relation to PC Butts Chris? I don't but sure looks like a close one at
>that. :-) Turning the focus away will not change anything Chris

Wow, what are you doing posting at this time of night.
pcbutts kicked you out of bed for farting?
From: PajaP on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 02:58:04 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in news:4bd0f22f$0$25221
>$88263eea(a)blocknews.net:
>
>> It's amazing how far people go with their lies.
>
>Isn't it tho Chris?
>
>How long do you think you can keep this up?

While Peter FOADs is bent over receiving, quite a while I would imagine.
Get rid of Peter FOADs and pcbutts will follow.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Stuart Saunders" <stuart093(a)googlemail.com>

| �..pathetic.

| Butts, you ran away from the previous thread, avoiding the issue �

| 'I have proved the script was written by me and will do so again, here
| if necessary. I have made others aware of markers placed by me and
| appear in Remove-it, some were ceremoniously exposed.
| Whereas you have claimed for sometime now that you have markers in the
| script to show I stole from you, but you have failed to offer a single
| one to support your claims, now is your chance Butts to back up your
| claims and show to anyone who is remotely interested that there are
| markers put there by you in the script I distribute'.

| Here is another list, you have stolen Intellectual property of -
| Lawrence Aberahams (AKA Grinler)
| Andrew Aronoff,
| Mike Burgess (aka; winhelp2002), Microsoft MVP
| Robert A. Cooper,
| Dave Fear (aka; noahdfear), Microsoft MVP
| Bill James
| Miekiemoes
| Stuart Saunders
| Swandog46, Microsoft MVP
| Kelly Theriot, Microsoft MVP
| Kevin Zoll (aka; ShadowPuterDude), Microsoft MVP

| The balance of probability that all those people have stolen from you
| (as you claim), in addition to the list of people who expose your
| activities are lying does not work in your favour, in fact the tide of
| evidence (and there is a lot) is against you.

| Your claims that everyone else is wrong except you is a fallacy, does
| not follow logical thought and evolves from your imagination which is
| only supported by the self praise you immerse yourself in, on your
| blog.

| I have presented you with the opportunity to publically show me as the
| code thief you claim I am by showing one of the markers you have put
| into the file, any reason why you are not taking it?

Welcome Stuart.

--
Dave

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Prev: 130 new posts today
Next: Security update hits Window PCs