From: Dustin Cook on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> You are a confused soul reaching for the truth as you wish it to be
> not as it actually is. Leythos, Dustbin, and David have all been down
> that same path you are going down now and look how they turned out.

Yep.. went so badly, it went like this:

For those that don't know, Stuart inserted the obatssrsghde.exe marker
into his batch file to prove, to the community, that PCBUTTS1 / The Real
Truth MVP is actually a lying thief, and PCBUTTS admitted in his own
post that he created the marker and claimed to know what it was - even
claimed to have submitted the malware to anti-virus vendors, but the
joke was on him, Stuart told everyone in the community about it BEFORE
it appeared in PCBUTTS1 download.... There is no actual file named
obatssrsghde.exe in the malware community, it was a ruse.

The key is in the spelling:

obatssrsghde.exe
pcbuttsthief

If you change (add) 1 character to each letter you will see that
"obatssrsghde" is actually the marker "pcbuttsthief" - proving that
PCBUTTS1 is a thief.

Are there other markers - YES, does PCBUTTS1 know about them - know,
they've been there for a long time, but this is the most obvious one.

Face it Chris/PCBUTTS1/TRT, you've exposed yourself in public.

source url:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.anti-
virus/browse_thread/thread/45f3eb75f1b2ae77/f9176d96b954fae3?q=rot1
+pcbutts#f9176d96b954fae3

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Stuart Saunders on
On Apr 26, 6:01 am, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Stuart Saunders <stuart...(a)googlemail.com> wrote innews:4269e1e1-85c3-4080-b04d-da272f4ce246(a)v14g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:
>

>snipped
>
> This marker Stuart?
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.anti-
> virus/browse_thread/thread/45f3eb75f1b2ae77/f9176d96b954fae3?q=rot1
> +pcbutts#f9176d96b954fae3
>

>snipped
>
> Or did you have another one in mind?

Hi Dustin:

I was actually referring to the markers he claims to have inserted
which prove that I am a thief, an accusation which I strongly refute
and brought me to the boards, I felt it unfair that other people had,
for so long been defending.

Butts diverted the conversation away from the markers but has only
ended up making himself look rather foolish, and the markers issue is
still waiting for him, however I suspect he will disappear for a few
days then appear in another thread as though nothing happened.

He reminds me of a line from one of my all-time favourite movies –

and for my next impression . . Jesse Owens [Blazing Saddles]
From: Leonard Agoado on

"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> The Real Truth MVP wrote:
>> It's amazing how far people go with their lies.
>>

> I remember the good ole days when you tried to convince me you were a
> female model. You posted a link to a second picture since we found a
> link to the first picture you use on your blog, your intent being to
> show us "liars" that you were in fact a female model. One little
> problem, the second link was of a different woman. So you didn't
> answer my question last time I ask so I'll ask again: Which woman are
> you tonight?

JD,

Neither.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=632026

Regards,

Len Agoado
agoado(a)msn.com

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
Leonard Agoado wrote:
> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> The Real Truth MVP wrote:
>>> It's amazing how far people go with their lies.

>> I remember the good ole days when you tried to convince me you
>> were a female model. You posted a link to a second picture since
>> we found a link to the first picture you use on your blog, your
>> intent being to show us "liars" that you were in fact a female
>> model. One little problem, the second link was of a different
>> woman. So you didn't answer my question last time I ask so I'll
>> ask again: Which woman are you tonight?

> Neither.
>
> http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=632026

Well done.

For posterity, I've converted the page to PDF. If anyone wants a copy, drop
me a line.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: Dustin Cook on
"Leonard Agoado" <agoado(a)msn.com> wrote in

> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> The Real Truth MVP wrote:
>>> It's amazing how far people go with their lies.
>>>

>> I remember the good ole days when you tried to convince me you were a
>> female model. You posted a link to a second picture since we found a
>> link to the first picture you use on your blog, your intent being to
>> show us "liars" that you were in fact a female model. One little
>> problem, the second link was of a different woman. So you didn't
>> answer my question last time I ask so I'll ask again: Which woman are
>> you tonight?
>

> JD,
>
> Neither.
>
> http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId
> =632026

That is the guy in the pictures from his myspace page as well. Patrick.
Christopher. Butts.