From: Leythos on
In article <dt0et5de3edj06298thd27j5lvsuq9jvg2(a)4ax.com>, pajap(a)news-
only.co.uk.invalid says...
> It is gone beyond that.

Notice that this group is about spyware and often things about security
are discussed - when you have a rogue person offering advice, pirating
others tools, and posting in this group as well as others, it's clearly
ON TOPIC TO WARN OTHERS about it. As good minded security people we
would be dishonest if we didn't warn others about the dishonest, lack of
ethics, stalking, lies, false identities.....

Trust yourself.
From: PajaP on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:16:09 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I didn't threaten anyone with physical harm.

*****************
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:39:19 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>If I ever was in ca for a visit or something and
>I met the sorry dude face to face, I have to be
>honest. I would most likely walk right up to the
>guy and start wailing on him. First, a quick
>punch to the throat (you can't breathe, you can't
>fight) followed up by a quick plink of his eyes
>(you can't see, you can't fight) and then a nice
>side knee kick.
>Followed by a few round kicks to his upper chest
>facial area.
>I'd probably even make him eat a printout of that
>horse pic he has. All of it. Hell, I might even
>find a horserance and make him be a star.
>By the time I was finished with him, no plastic
>surgeon in the world could make him look normal
>again. I'd probably break his fingers too, every
>single one of them.
>A thief deserves nothing but harsh treatment. The
>finger breaking is really to discourage further
>theft.
*****************

So what is that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
I know it is your little fantasy but it is still threats of physical
harm.

So have you ever stole anything in your life?
Ever copied a file (music, video or other) you should not have?

You might think that sort of treatment is fair reward for someone that
copies some lines of code. I think it would be more fitting a punishment
for a bully.

>And I stand by what I said, pcbutts is certainly
>on topic here.

No he is not. Keep telling yourself that though.
You will always be wrong.

>You can always ignore the posts.

I can always make my protest known about the OT posts too.
From: Dustin Cook on
PajaP <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in

> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:16:09 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I didn't threaten anyone with physical harm.
>
> *****************
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:39:19 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>If I ever was in ca for a visit or something and
>>I met the sorry dude face to face, I have to be
>>honest. I would most likely walk right up to the
>>guy and start wailing on him. First, a quick
>>punch to the throat (you can't breathe, you can't
>>fight) followed up by a quick plink of his eyes
>>(you can't see, you can't fight) and then a nice
>>side knee kick.
>>Followed by a few round kicks to his upper chest
>>facial area.
>>I'd probably even make him eat a printout of that
>>horse pic he has. All of it. Hell, I might even
>>find a horserance and make him be a star.
>>By the time I was finished with him, no plastic
>>surgeon in the world could make him look normal
>>again. I'd probably break his fingers too, every
>>single one of them.
>>A thief deserves nothing but harsh treatment. The
>>finger breaking is really to discourage further
>>theft.
> *****************
>
> So what is that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
> I know it is your little fantasy but it is still threats of physical
> harm.

Why don't you read it exactly for what it is?

> So have you ever stole anything in your life?

I stole a pack of gum once, when I was a kiddo; my mom made me give it
back to the store. hehe.

> Ever copied a file (music, video or other) you should not have?

Yep. Tons and tons of both. I'm kinda proud of my little archive. hehe.

> You might think that sort of treatment is fair reward for someone that
> copies some lines of code. I think it would be more fitting a

not just copies lines of code. Nope, he's a cyberbully (hahah.. damn, I
can't believe I'm typing that) too.

> No he is not. Keep telling yourself that though.

I will. Thanks.

> You will always be wrong.

Perhaps, to you.

>>You can always ignore the posts.
>
> I can always make my protest known about the OT posts too.

Well, then.. not much else to say ?

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh..
nudge this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: PajaP on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:53:57 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>PajaP <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:16:09 GMT, Dustin Cook
>> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I didn't threaten anyone with physical harm.
>>
>> *****************
>> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:39:19 GMT, Dustin Cook
>> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>>If I ever was in ca for a visit or something and
>>>I met the sorry dude face to face, I have to be
>>>honest. I would most likely walk right up to the
>>>guy and start wailing on him. First, a quick
>>>punch to the throat (you can't breathe, you can't
>>>fight) followed up by a quick plink of his eyes
>>>(you can't see, you can't fight) and then a nice
>>>side knee kick.
>>>Followed by a few round kicks to his upper chest
>>>facial area.
>>>I'd probably even make him eat a printout of that
>>>horse pic he has. All of it. Hell, I might even
>>>find a horserance and make him be a star.
>>>By the time I was finished with him, no plastic
>>>surgeon in the world could make him look normal
>>>again. I'd probably break his fingers too, every
>>>single one of them.
>>>A thief deserves nothing but harsh treatment. The
>>>finger breaking is really to discourage further
>>>theft.
>> *****************
>>
>> So what is that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?
>> I know it is your little fantasy but it is still threats of physical
>> harm.
>
>Why don't you read it exactly for what it is?

I did. You made threats of violence.
Then denied it.
If I ever met you I may have to call you a dirty lying coward and watch
you cry out for your mama (mama the man said bad things lets sue him).
From: Stuart Saunders on
On Apr 27, 4:38 pm, PajaP <pa...(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 04:50:30 -0700 (PDT), Stuart Saunders
>
> <stuart...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> >Surely the exposure of a person who is actively involved in the
> >activities listed is topical and warrants discussion.
> >1) Distribution of software which disables security products.
> >2) Distribution of software which amends the host file to block access
> >to (mainly) security related websites.
> >3) Distributes a malware removal utility (promoted within these
> >groups) which risks a the stability of a users computer
> >4) Software/intellectual property theft
> >5) Fraudulent documents and perjury to hamper implementation of legal
> >procedures to stop the above
> >6) Lies and defamation towards those who expose him.
>
> It is gone beyond that.

I agree, it has, there is also –
7) Removal of copyright notices
8) Created and used Fraudulent copyright notices
9) Used the identity of another person (or created a new identity) to
issue a fraudulent DMCA notice to prevent a person who challenged him
from distributing legitimate software.
10) Use the domain register to conceal his real identity for the
purposes of violating laws and acceptable ethical standards.
11) Taken and used other peoples identity in an attempt conceal his
own.
12) Used registered trademarks of others.
13) Impersonated other posters to in an attempt to show them in bad
light.

In your criticism of those who oppose the use of these boards for such
activities you appear to supporting/advocating/defending the
perpetrators.

> You have a personal grievance with him

Yes I have, he has stolen my intellectual property and made damaging
claims against me, my intentions and reputation, I am quite sure that
if you were the target of such persistent actions, you would
eventually say something

> Take it to email.

If Butts had made the claims by email, I would have responded by email

> If a legal issue then make it so.

You clearly have no idea of the problems or cost of doing so,
particularly as we are in different countries. I have used the law as
far as I can, he has invoked actions to circumnavigate/hamper legal
enforcement, add the fact that costs/damages are not available to non –
U.S. citizens you may begin to realise that whilst there are laws out
there to prevent this stuff, in reality they are only available to
those with very deep pockets

> The same lines and scripted replies over and over (not talking about
> you, yet) are a bit boring.
> This group is now a joke. The only people you are warning is yourselves.
> The ones who are supposed to be warned must by now think the 'regulars'
> are all kooks. Anyone that disagrees with them is a troll or butts.

This post was never about warning people, it was started by a Butts
sock puppet.The reason I am here, the platform where he distributes my
intellectual property and made the claims, is to ask him to justify/
prove his claims. In avoidance of the question he has diverted onto
(not un-associated) subject to which I and other have responded,
example, Butts puts up photographs of a blonde white model, evidence
to posted showing it is lies. Others have their own reasons to be
here but they predominantly appear to be associated with morals/
ethics and bad advice offered to posters requesting help.

If you genuinely would like to see an end to these threads, I
respectfully suggest you concentrate your efforts on the cause, if
Butts does not do these things there would be no counter-posts,
opposing attempts highlight/prevent his activities does not show you
in a good light.

Stuart