From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Jenn wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> Jenn wrote:

>>> Hogwash ... whats any of this have to do with spyware? It's just
>>> more whinning and complaining.
>>
>> It certainly has to do with spyware, and the remedies thereof. ~BD~
>> sticks up for the documented thief, and you stick up for him.
>>
>> You'll never learn, will you?
>
> I really have no opinion of the alleged thief.... I do have opinions
> of Dave, tho.

See? There you blew your case once again. You love Dave so much you
stick up for him, even when he sides with the thief and disses the good
guys. Since you claim you "have no opinion" of the thief, I cannot
understand why you would stick up for his puppet Dave without knowing
the whole story.

And besides, there is no way you *can't* know the whole story, because
it has been said many times in posts you respond to. PCButts is a thief;
plain and simple, cut and dried. Proved over and over.

As long as Dave stays in Butts' pocket, he is going to get harsh
treatment, and so will you for defending him.

Next time you have one of your video chats with Dave, why don't you try
to get him to just forget about all this security paranoia he spews
around Usenet and various fora. He can't open his mouth without getting
into trouble with ... almost anybody.

--
-bts
From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

You are either a complete fool or a mental retard . I cannot put my hands on which
one it is

--
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

Move to better things? What might that be? Hopefully you will answer BD and the time
of the month problems that seems to be affecting you.

Go ahead Jenn. You are in need to put in the last words anyway. Waiting and
shivering at what stupidity will be the last word(s) from you

--
Peter

From: Jenn on

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:

>>> It certainly has to do with spyware, and the remedies thereof. ~BD~
>>> sticks up for the documented thief, and you stick up for him.
>>>
>>> You'll never learn, will you?
>>
>> I really have no opinion of the alleged thief.... I do have opinions
>> of Dave, tho.

> See? There you blew your case once again. You love Dave so much you
> stick up for him, even when he sides with the thief and disses the good
> guys. Since you claim you "have no opinion" of the thief, I cannot
> understand why you would stick up for his puppet Dave without knowing
> the whole story.

Stick up for Dave?? Frankly, I've just said things like "Dave does own a
boat, and I've chatted with him and his wife.. and he does have a son who
died... etc." OH... I also said "you guys have a communcation problem".. AND
... I DON't care about pcbutts cuz I don't know that person. It comes down to
me just saying what I know is true, and that doesn't qualify as siding with
pcbutts OR defending David.

> And besides, there is no way you *can't* know the whole story, because
> it has been said many times in posts you respond to. PCButts is a thief;
> plain and simple, cut and dried. Proved over and over.

And I've stated repeatedly.. I don't care. Elsewhere, to Dustin, I stated I
didn't like thieves, too.

> As long as Dave stays in Butts' pocket, he is going to get harsh
> treatment, and so will you for defending him.

gee .... the old *guilt by association* mantra .... can't you people think
for yourselves and judge people as individuals? No.. that would really
require too much personal investment and thought. You might have to learn
something about people and might have to decide that things are not always
just cut and dry like you want them to be. I am guessing you like hanging
with the herd and if the herd does something stupid, you follow right along
and do it too because the herd did it? Well.. that's exactly what the
*guilt by association* baloney is.

> Next time you have one of your video chats with Dave, why don't you try
> to get him to just forget about all this security paranoia he spews
> around Usenet and various fora. He can't open his mouth without getting
> into trouble with ... almost anybody.

I'm not Daves friend so I can control him or tell him how to live or even
tell him how to behave. If he asks me.. I'll tell him what I think... and
frankly... he really doesn't have to ask me. He's a grown man who has
managed to live a long life and prospered doing so.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: JD on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> Look what I got today.
>
> "Remove It & Fixie solved the following:
> MS Update wouldn't load, AV programs wouldn't update,
> IE8 was being re-directed to any where but where I wanted to go."
>
> Thank you so much.
> Pete.

Look what I got today.

"Remove It & Fixie don't work.

Thank for nothing you lying sack of pooh.

Pete.

Cut and paste a lie.

--
JD..