From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on
Jenn wrote:
> "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote in
> message news:83bjc0FndpU1(a)mid.individual.net...
>> Jenn wrote:
>>> "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <rhondaleakirk(a)earthling.net> wrote in
>>> message news:83ar1gFodU1(a)mid.individual.net...

>>> LOL oh .. now that's just too funny!! haaaaaaaahahaaaah I'm
>>> guessing you like to hang on to stuff for a long time so you can
>>> feed off of the anger and resentment and hold others hostage...
>>> right? LOL
>>
>> Ah, a mindreader. You're just full of surprises. Not.
>>

> So spit it out.. then ... do you support the idea of moving on,
> or the idea of hanging on to the anger and resentment?

I heartily support the idea of your moving on and taking BD with you.

The pair of you are small potatoes, and this group has survived greater
disruption. Eventually everyone here will get bored with your bs, and then
they will killfile the pair of you, and that will be the end of that.

Take your dignity and go...while you still can.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: Jenn on
"PajaP" <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:11:01 -0500, "Jenn"
> <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote:
>
>>"PajaP" <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I have only posted here for 6 months or so (using the PajaP alias or my
>>> real name, Paul).
>>
>>ok .. Nice to meet you then, Paul.

> Likewise. It is always a pleasure to meet someone who does not feel the
> need to throw insults every 10 seconds. Unfortunately I have been
> part-assimilated here so you may see a bit or cursing and schoolboy talk
> from me. When in Rome and all that.

Well ... I can throw a dig when I really want to.. but I usually do it with
a smile and a wink.. LOL

>><snip>
>>> Peter FOADs is a new addition. I think it is school holidays.
>><snip>
>>
>>I still don't know Peter well enough to conclude he is either bad or good.
>>Frankly, I just think he is different because he comes from a very
>>different
>>background than me. He doesn't understand me, but my aim is to understand
>>him despite his silly attempts to be difficult to get along with....

> That is good of you. To keep it nice, I will just say he is boring me
> already and as he will never offer anything of value to this group, he
> will shortly be added to my killfile.

<shrugs> I will come to a point after I give someone many chances ... then
I may killfile too, but I'm not there yet.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
> Jenn wrote:

>> So spit it out.. then ... do you support the idea of moving on,
>> or the idea of hanging on to the anger and resentment?

> I heartily support the idea of your moving on and taking BD with you.

> The pair of you are small potatoes, and this group has survived greater
> disruption. Eventually everyone here will get bored with your bs, and then
> they will killfile the pair of you, and that will be the end of that.

> Take your dignity and go...while you still can.

{{{{{{{{yawwwwwwwnnnnnsssss}}}}}}}}}

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on

"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Jenn
>
> Move to better things? What might that be?

OH I dunno ... better things might be something along the lines of getting
along ... having a few laughs with people here vs bickering all the time....
How bout even improving malwarebytes?? gee that sounds good, too.

> Go ahead Jenn. You are in need to put in the last words anyway. Waiting
> and shivering at what stupidity will be the last word(s) from you

I think you enjoy this..... and I think you can't quite figure me out so you
try insults to see what sort of response you will get. You're only a man,
Peter, and I've dealt with stronger personalities than you many times over
the years. You try to not show it, but you have a soft spot, and that's all
it takes is knowing that you have it.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Jenn on

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Jenn wrote:
>
>> .. It comes down to me just saying what I know is true, and that
>> doesn't qualify as siding with pcbutts OR defending David.
>
> Then why are you still here?

I don't recall needing a reason to be here .... why are you here?

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Prev: 130 new posts today