From: Peter Foldes on
LOL. You need to do a better job disguising yourself. You still show up and always
will. Want to learn how to do it? I am willing to explain it to you again.
Frustrating when it does not work. Is it not? You are still an idiot and a Troll

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Jenn on
"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Jenn
>
> You are a work of art.

Thank you, Peter.... :D

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Jenn on
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:42:58 -0500, "Jenn"
> <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote:
>
>>I don't think I've ever met you before, PajaP. Have we met before and I
>>just don't remember you?

> No, I don't think so.
> I have only posted here for 6 months or so (using the PajaP alias or my
> real name, Paul).

ok .. Nice to meet you then, Paul.

> They use the same tactics on me as they are using on you.
> Gang up and try to assimilate you into their way of thinking.

awwwee.... that's the herd mentality. It's common amongst people who have a
difficult time being an individual.

<snip>
> Peter FOADs is a new addition. I think it is school holidays.
<snip>

I still don't know Peter well enough to conclude he is either bad or good.
Frankly, I just think he is different because he comes from a very different
background than me. He doesn't understand me, but my aim is to understand
him despite his silly attempts to be difficult to get along with....
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:11:01 -0500, "Jenn"
<me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote:

>"PajaP" <pajap(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> I have only posted here for 6 months or so (using the PajaP alias or my
>> real name, Paul).
>
>ok .. Nice to meet you then, Paul.

Likewise. It is always a pleasure to meet someone who does not feel the
need to throw insults every 10 seconds. Unfortunately I have been
part-assimilated here so you may see a bit or cursing and schoolboy talk
from me. When in Rome and all that.

><snip>
>> Peter FOADs is a new addition. I think it is school holidays.
><snip>
>
>I still don't know Peter well enough to conclude he is either bad or good.
>Frankly, I just think he is different because he comes from a very different
>background than me. He doesn't understand me, but my aim is to understand
>him despite his silly attempts to be difficult to get along with....

That is good of you. To keep it nice, I will just say he is boring me
already and as he will never offer anything of value to this group, he
will shortly be added to my killfile.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway>

| That's good to know, and I do appreciate your response to my virus question
| on alt.computer.virus group. I've been busy and need to study all 3
| questions there.

I would be happy to entertain any/all questions along the lines of malware.

--
Dave

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Prev: 130 new posts today
Next: Security update hits Window PCs