From: Jenn on
"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> Stuart Saunders wrote:

>> Your claims that everyone else is wrong except you is a fallacy, does
>> not follow logical thought and evolves from your imagination which is
>> only supported by the self praise you immerse yourself in, on your
>> blog.
>>
>> I have presented you with the opportunity to publically show me as the
>> code thief you claim I am by showing one of the markers you have put
>> into the file, any reason why you are not taking it?
>>
>> Stuart
>
> Butt's silence is all the proof I need. He can't show us any markers he
> put into your file because your file doesn't contain any of his markers.
>
> Hey Butts, cat got your tongue?

geeee ... all the fuss about me posting off topic and here you are posting
off topic yourself......
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: Peter Foldes on
I guess he likes you Mike. :-)

--
Peter

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Jenn wrote:

> "JD" wrote:
>> Stuart Saunders wrote:
>>> Your claims that everyone else is wrong except you is a fallacy,
>>> does not follow logical thought and evolves from your imagination
>>> which is only supported by the self praise you immerse yourself in,
>>> on your blog.
>>>
>>> I have presented you with the opportunity to publically show me as
>>> the code thief you claim I am by showing one of the markers you
>>> have put into the file, any reason why you are not taking it?
>>>
>>> Stuart
>>
>> Butt's silence is all the proof I need. He can't show us any markers
>> he put into your file because your file doesn't contain any of his
>> markers.
>>
>> Hey Butts, cat got your tongue?
>
> geeee ... all the fuss about me posting off topic and here you are
> posting off topic yourself......

JD's post is on topic.
It fits the Subject line.
It is about PCButts' stolen software.

Posts about the The Fake Truth thief are on topic.

--
-bts
From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> Stuart Saunders wrote:
>
>>> Your claims that everyone else is wrong except you is a fallacy,
>>> does not follow logical thought and evolves from your imagination
>>> which is only supported by the self praise you immerse yourself in,
>>> on your blog.
>>>
>>> I have presented you with the opportunity to publically show me as
>>> the code thief you claim I am by showing one of the markers you have
>>> put into the file, any reason why you are not taking it?
>>>
>>> Stuart
>>
>> Butt's silence is all the proof I need. He can't show us any markers
>> he put into your file because your file doesn't contain any of his
>> markers.
>>
>> Hey Butts, cat got your tongue?
>>

> geeee ... all the fuss about me posting off topic and here you are
> posting off topic yourself......

pcbutts isn't offtopic when it comes to the discussion and theft of
antispyware software;scripts.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid>

| JD's post is on topic.
| It fits the Subject line.
| It is about PCButts' stolen software.

| Posts about the The Fake Truth thief are on topic.

Definitely !

--
Dave