From: Dustin Cook on
Ernie & Eythl <ernie&eythl(a)themountain.com> wrote in

> Leonard Agoado said:
>> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> I remember the good ole days when you tried to convince me you were
>>> a female model. You posted a link to a second picture since we found
>>> a link to the first picture you use on your blog, your intent being
>>> to show us "liars" that you were in fact a female model. One little
>>> problem, the second link was of a different woman. So you didn't
>>> answer my question last time I ask so I'll ask again: Which woman
>>> are you tonight?
>>

>> JD,
>>
>> Neither.
>>
>> http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regI
>> d=632026
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Len Agoado
>> agoado(a)msn.com
>
> BUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, atleast the top movies list from 1981 has stripes! :)

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Todd Nocock on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> Don't think for one minute that I don't take threats seriously. He made
> those threats to someone else someone he thinks is me. I'm in no danger and
> it would simply be a waste of time to do anything about it. I would rather
> sit here and enjoy reading all the obsessed trolls reactions to everyone of
> my posts.

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=632026

Surely the exposure of a person who is actively involved in the
activities listed is topical and warrants discussion.
1) Distribution of software which disables security products.
2) Distribution of software which amends the host file to block access
to (mainly) security related websites.
3) Distributes a malware removal utility (promoted within these
groups) which risks a the stability of a users computer
4) Software/intellectual property theft
5) Fraudulent documents and perjury to hamper implementation of legal
procedures to stop the above
6) Lies and defamation towards those who expose him.

Butts you have gone very quiet.
From: Jimbo Jones on

From: Andy Walker on
Jimbo Jones wrote:

>The Real Truth MVP wrote:
<snip>

>http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=632026
>
>Surely the exposure of a person who is actively involved in the
>activities listed is topical and warrants discussion.

1) Distribution of software which disables security products.
2) Distribution of software which amends the host file to block access
to (mainly) security related websites.
3) Distributes a malware removal utility (promoted within these
groups) which risks a the stability of a users computer
4) Software/intellectual property theft
5) Fraudulent documents and perjury to hamper implementation of legal
procedures to stop the above
6) Lies and defamation towards those who expose him.
7) Removal of copyright notices
8) Created and used Fraudulent copyright notices
9) Used the identity of another person (or created a new identity) to
issue a fraudulent DMCA notice to prevent a person who challenged him
from distributing legitimate software.
10) Use the domain register to conceal his real identity for the
purposes of violating laws and acceptable ethical standards.
11) Taken and used other peoples identity in an attempt conceal his
own.
12) Used registered trademarks of others.
13) Impersonated other posters to in an attempt to show them in bad
light.

>Butts you have gone very quiet.

Butts is a worthless a-hole.

Did I mention he's also a Nazi?
--
Andy

May Godwin prevail.
From: PajaP on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:39:42 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Now who's posting completely offtopic.... idle threat... *yawn*, no
>threats, sorry. Your interpretation is, amusing tho.

Your attempts to hide the fact you lied about making physical threats to
pcbutts are what is amusing.
It shows you to be *exactly* the same as he is. A Liar.