From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com>

| "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in

>> JD wrote:

>>> Looks like Patrick (Christopher) Butts has been outed, so to speak.

>>> Doesn't look like any of the other pictures! 8-)

>> ..and he hasn't aged well either. (according to more recent photos)

| Stress I think? can affect that.

And physical injury.

--
Dave

From: JD on
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
> JD wrote:

>>> JD,
>>>
>>> Neither.
>>>
>>> http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=632026
>>
>> Looks like Patrick (Christopher) Butts has been outed, so to speak.
>>
>> Doesn't look like any of the other pictures! 8-)
>
> ..and he hasn't aged well either. (according to more recent photos)

You going to update your web-page? We need all the photos! Maybe we can
have more photos than Sybil?

--
JD..
From: PajaP on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:58:01 -0700, "Leonard Agoado" <agoado(a)msn.com>
wrote:

> Neither.
>
>http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=632026

Off-topic, as are all follow-ups.
Remember that all of you who like to preach to OT posters.
From: Stuart Saunders on
On Apr 27, 6:20 am, PajaP <pa...(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:58:01 -0700, "Leonard Agoado" <ago...(a)msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >    Neither.
>
> >http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?reg...
>
> Off-topic, as are all follow-ups.
> Remember that all of you who like to preach to OT posters.

Surely the exposure of a person who is actively involved in the
activities listed is topical and warrants discussion.
1) Distribution of software which disables security products.
2) Distribution of software which amends the host file to block access
to (mainly) security related websites.
3) Distributes a malware removal utility (promoted within these
groups) which risks a the stability of a users computer
4) Software/intellectual property theft
5) Fraudulent documents and perjury to hamper implementation of legal
procedures to stop the above
6) Lies and defamation towards those who expose him.

Good find Leonard,

Butts you have gone very quiet.

Stuart
From: JD on
Stuart Saunders wrote:
> On Apr 27, 6:20 am, PajaP<pa...(a)news-only.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:58:01 -0700, "Leonard Agoado"<ago...(a)msn.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Neither.
>>
>>> http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?reg...
>>
>> Off-topic, as are all follow-ups.
>> Remember that all of you who like to preach to OT posters.
>
> Surely the exposure of a person who is actively involved in the
> activities listed is topical and warrants discussion.
> 1) Distribution of software which disables security products.
> 2) Distribution of software which amends the host file to block access
> to (mainly) security related websites.
> 3) Distributes a malware removal utility (promoted within these
> groups) which risks a the stability of a users computer
> 4) Software/intellectual property theft
> 5) Fraudulent documents and perjury to hamper implementation of legal
> procedures to stop the above
> 6) Lies and defamation towards those who expose him.
>
> Good find Leonard,
>
> Butts you have gone very quiet.
>
> Stuart

PajaP is Butts.