From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

What is expected is bad behavior in words toward you Jenn. I do not need you to be
afraid of me and yes I have come across many females that say the same as you and I
have learned over the years that it is a defensive reaction only. The only female
that I am afraid or was ever afraid of was my Mom and my wife because I gave them
that respect but obviously you will not get that from me.
To you or of you all I can say is that I laugh it off since it is a sign of
insecurity and a defensive statement.
Go and play in the leagues where you belong which is the old hags chatroom.There you
can be Queen Bee for the day.

You never listened. Now to show that I am correct with I said above you will retort
to being offensively \defensive with your reply post. This is so plain and evident
of you and it shows your insecurity in plain view for everyone to see.

--
Peter

From: PajaP on
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:32:39 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Jenn
>
>LOL. You are so predictable. You are a retard.

Add to the list below:
They will use personal insults against you.

> You did not understand and you never
>will when you are told and asked nicely to keep your nose out of the affairs between
>myself and all others when it comes to that Troll BD (Boater Dave alias David (no
>brain) Brooks. Your on line experience with everybody would be so much better.
>Since you stick up for that arshole then do not expect any nicer treatment as you
>are receiving at present and will continue to receive from others now and in the
>future.
>Stay in your own yard is the best policy
>
>Last time I tell you this above Jenn. Told you many times and you do not take heed.
>Well.sweetie then expect the expected.

Add to the list below:
You must only post when you have sought their permission.

>OK. Time for your last word as usual from you. Awaiting it with great expectation

Remember, the *regulars* must have the last word and will use childish
reverse psychology in an attempt to do so.

Group rules:
-----
*You must regularly post the reason you are reading/posting in this
group.
*You must like who the *regulars* like.
*You must dislike who the *regulars* dislike.
*You must post at least 10 anti pcbutts comments a day.
*You must always reply to a pcbutts post and must have a pre-prepared
template to do so.
*You must only recommend the *regulars* preferred anti-malware products.
*You must only use the anti-malware comparison and information web sites
the *regulars* use.
*You must be impressed by the *regulars* qualifications and day jobs.
*You must be scared by the *regulars* threats to sue.
*You must not post more than 1 on topic post a day (zero is the
preferred number).
*You must only post when you have sought the *regulars* permission.
*Never, never have any opinion that does not 100% agree with the
regulars*. If you do you will be:
***Hounded until you do.
***You will be called a troll (which is their favourite insult).
***They will use personal insults against you.
Above all, remember, "Resistance is futile"!
-----
From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 01:45:19 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Another friend of BD's from the UK

Add to list below:
They (even the clueless newbie regulars) will always pretend to *know*
you.

Group rules:
-----
[...]
***They will always pretend to *know* you.
From: Peter Foldes on
How is your buddy BD(David Brooks). You are as evident as he is. LOL

--
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
PajaP

>>Another friend of BD's from the UK

Yep and you just verified my statement above