From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:08:28 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>

How is your buddy pcbutts. You are as evident as he is. LOL
From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:10:10 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>

Peter Foldes, is another friend of pcbuts's from the USA.
From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
>> How is your buddy BD(David Brooks). You are as evident as he is. LOL
>>
>> --
>> Peter

I'm fine, Peter ........ albeit somewhat worn out with all my painting!

I note that you are up late again - problem sleeping once more?

Be nice, then you'll have no problem sleeping! :)

--
Dave

From: Stuart Saunders on
Dave and Max, thanks for the warm welcome, it is appreciated.

Still waiting for a response from TRT/PCB ….

unsuspecting/unknowing posters of the character and online activities
of Butts, which include thief, compulsive liar, no understanding of
the stolen scripts he promotes, lack of knowledge, bad ethcic/morals.
Whilst some take issue with a particular point, others choose more
general warnings, irrespective of their chosen methods it must be
acknowledged they have been mainly successful in preventing the
distribution and use of Remove-it which should NEVER be run on any
computer.
Even if we overlook content he has added which many consider to be
malicious, users are being subjected to his lack of understanding
commands and how other peoples scripts work which is dangerous to the
end user.

computers winsock stack, Butts added a line of code to utilise the
netsh command, this runs each and every time irrespective of whether
the winsock has been infected, here are a couple of comments from
Microsoft regarding netsh

Warning, Programs that access or monitor the Internet such as
antivirus, firewall, or proxy clients may be negatively affected when
you run the netsh winsock reset command.

Warning, The netsh int ip reset command will reset all IP
information, default gateway information, and DNS server information.
Before you restart the computer after you run this command, you must
configure your TCP/IP settings.

2) A registry script called Nfig.reg has been added which will remove
some system and explorer registry keys and not replace them their
default (or any other) values.

3) More worryingly, he insists on promoting its use on Windows 2000
systems despite the scripts being written specifically for XP,
differences between the two systems (well one in particular) is likely
to render the computer with 2000 highly unstable or inoperable.

Any person who puts a users computer to those risks in any forum is
very untrustworthy and unreliable and will, quite rightly be exposed
by those who have a genuine intention to help others as often as the
perpetrator makes it necessary.
Any person who defends or supports such activities will also, quite
rightly be subject to similar criticism or ridicule without a
justifiable objection.

Far worse than these debates is the potential consequences if users
were not warned of Butts

Stuart
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Jenn" <nope(a)noway.atnohow.anyday>

| "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> Jenn wrote:

>>> .. It comes down to me just saying what I know is true, and that
>>> doesn't qualify as siding with pcbutts OR defending David.

>> Then why are you still here?

| I don't recall needing a reason to be here .... why are you here?

To discuss malware or something to do with that subject matter.

--
Dave

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: 130 new posts today
Next: Security update hits Window PCs