From: Tier Logic on
The world's first 3D FPGA has arrived! We have a very compelling and
cost effective solution.

Come check it out folks. www.tierlogic.com

Jeff
From: austin on
Jeff,

Except you require registration to even see what it is that you have.

What are you afraid of? Competition?

So, until you decide to stop "qualifying customers" I am afraid you
will remain a relatively unknown company.

That is OK: the longer it takes for you to make money, the more
likely the investors pull the plug, and you go away like all the other
FPGA companies have in the past.

Good luck,

Austin
From: Antti on
On Mar 10, 7:42 pm, austin <aus...(a)xilinx.com> wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> Except you require registration to even see what it is that you have.
>
> What are you afraid of?  Competition?
>
> So, until you decide to stop "qualifying customers" I am afraid you
> will remain a relatively unknown company.
>
> That is OK:  the longer it takes for you to make money, the more
> likely the investors pull the plug, and you go away like all the other
> FPGA companies have in the past.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Austin

100% agree!!

not seen so dumb stupid website launch for a long time

Antti

From: John_H on
On Mar 10, 11:46 am, Tier Logic <jeff.ka...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> The world's first 3D FPGA has arrived! We have a very compelling and
> cost effective solution.
>
> Come check it out folks.www.tierlogic.com
>
> Jeff

Sad.

I have a passing interest in anything proclaiming itself "new" and
"revolutionary" but I won't bother to register to get more
information.

I *might* have the next $1M+ design but it will go to standard FPGAs
because I can't find out about the promising technology on a casual
basis.
___

"Are you interested in dating me?" "Not without a ring." Huh?
From: rickman on
On Mar 10, 1:11 pm, John_H <newsgr...(a)johnhandwork.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 11:46 am, Tier Logic <jeff.ka...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The world's first 3D FPGA has arrived! We have a very compelling and
> > cost effective solution.
>
> > Come check it out folks.www.tierlogic.com
>
> > Jeff
>
> Sad.
>
> I have a passing interest in anything proclaiming itself "new" and
> "revolutionary" but I won't bother to register to get more
> information.
>
> I *might* have the next $1M+ design but it will go to standard FPGAs
> because I can't find out about the promising technology on a casual
> basis.
> ___
>
> "Are you interested in dating me?"  "Not without a ring."  Huh?

I didn't realize the *entire* site is off limits until you have
registered. Registration means giving them your email address and
waiting for them to get back to you... I guess they want to exclude
the little guys and I am a little guy. So in effect, I don't exist.
To me, they don't exist.

Rick