From: 7 on
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt
pounding the sock DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil
Traffic Light Department of Marketing:

> I really, really wish they would try to move the entire UK govt,
> including schools, from Windows/commercial code to Linux/OSS. I suggest
> they use Ubuntu...

Well thank you, that concludes you Linux advocacy
for today sock DFS, I mean Chris Pi, no I mean really DFS.

From: Adrian C on
On 10/07/2010 09:18, Chink Chonk wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:05:28 +0100, Adrian C quote:
>
>> Reality: Which ends up costing more ...
>
> Long term - Windows. No excuse not to train the next generation of kids
> in Linux using Linux. Support problem resolves itself within a few years.

OK, show me end user CBT for Linux. And, oh, as it's Linux. Show me it
available for free.

(serious question)

--
Adrian C
From: Chink Chonk on
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 10:16:24 +0100, Adrian C quote:

> On 10/07/2010 09:18, Chink Chonk wrote:
>> On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:05:28 +0100, Adrian C quote:
>>
>>> Reality: Which ends up costing more ...
>>
>> Long term - Windows. No excuse not to train the next generation of kids
>> in Linux using Linux. Support problem resolves itself within a few
>> years.
>
> OK, show me end user CBT for Linux. And, oh, as it's Linux. Show me it
> available for free.
>
> (serious question)

No. Look it up yourself wintard.

From: Neil Ellwood on
On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 19:05:13 +0000, 7 wrote:

> Well thank you, that concludes you Linux advocacy for today sock DFS, I
> mean Chris Pi, no I mean really DFS.

Please post in English if you ever post again.

--
Neil
Reverse 'r*a' and delete 'l'
From: Adrian C on
On 10/07/2010 10:29, Chink Chonk wrote:

>> OK, show me end user CBT for Linux. And, oh, as it's Linux. Show me it
>> available for free.
>>
>> (serious question)
>
> No. Look it up yourself wintard.

Later, I've got a 'K' key to press ...