From: Bill in Co. on
That's obviously because *these* other people didn't know what they were
doing, and then they just assumed a registry cleaner was at fault, which we
ALL know is clearly impossible, lol. Next? :-)

From: Terry R. on
On 4/6/2010 6:22 PM On a whim, Bill in Co. pounded out on the keyboard

> That's obviously because *these* other people didn't know what they were
> doing, and then they just assumed a registry cleaner was at fault, which we
> ALL know is clearly impossible, lol. Next? :-)

You are correct in stating "...these other people didn't know what they
were doing...". That sums up why they are blaming something other than
themselves.

Terry R.
From: Unknown on
Quibbling again I see.