From: Twayne on
In news:%23wt8lrB1KHA.3412(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> You are about as dense as they come. One care is by no
> means a registry cleaner. It merely checks for obsolete
> items

Interesting; where can I verify that information?

HTH,

Twayne`

which you yourself can do. IE If you delete a program (such
> as Norton) the name may still be in the registry. One Care
> will find it and give you the opportunity to delete it.
> But, that's all. "LD55ZRA"

That's what one might call orphaned entries; if they don't
matter to anything, why bother removing them at all? That's
definitely what one would call "cleaning" the registry.

HTH,

Twayne`

From: Twayne on
In news:eicu7sB1KHA.4168(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> Not at all. Use an open mind (but I doubt you can do that)
> and read your posts. Talk about narcissism!

Yeah, I think you're a narcissist. And a trolling follower to
boot.

Twayne

From: Twayne on
In news:eNU7GDD1KHA.4440(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> Yes! Problem is that he is misleading new computer users
> with his registry cleaners and now Norton.

Prove it. You can't.

From: Unknown on
Since you have multiple registry cleaners, run them and then run One Care
and compare the results.

From: Unknown on
Just as I said you can't use an open mind-------Oh well! Sayonara.