From: LD55ZRA on
The only tool that can keep track of changes is CCLEANER and it is
downloadable from here:

<http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/download/ea67f121b76931e56d681a1cbae6b492/>

hth

--

LVTravel <noone(a)none.com> is a convicted paedophilia from Johnstown, USA
and has been outed under Megan's Law. Please report him to your local
From: Bruce Chambers on
Johnny Shane wrote:
> On Mar 29, 10:22 am, John Doue <notw...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Registry Cleaner is a neat tool when the standard uninstall process fails.
>>
>> I am wondering if there is a way to track changes made to the registry
>> while removing a given entry with this Registry Cleaner?
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> John Doue
>
> microsoft recommends registry cleaning once a month

Where'd you get this nonsense?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot
From: Bruce Chambers on

Which is @ 99.8% of the computing public.

From: Nil on
On 29 Mar 2010, Bruce Chambers <bchambers(a)cable0ne.n3t> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> Where'd you get this nonsense?

The question was answered already. You must not be paying attention.
From: The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly Known as Nina DiBoy' on
Bruce Chambers wrote:
> Johnny Shane wrote:
>> On Mar 29, 10:22 am, John Doue <notw...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Registry Cleaner is a neat tool when the standard uninstall process
>>> fails.
>>>
>>> I am wondering if there is a way to track changes made to the registry
>>> while removing a given entry with this Registry Cleaner?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> --
>>> John Doue
>>
>> microsoft recommends registry cleaning once a month
>>

> Where'd you get this nonsense?

From the Microsoft website.