From: Twayne on
In news:O2zuEHB0KHA.5036(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> I think it is closer to 99.9%.

Says this obvious narcissist with such a closed mind only one
on this group is more closed than. It happens to those who are
followers and not leaders.

HTH,

Twayne`

From: Twayne on
When did you switch from 99.8% from 100%? Keep at it, you'll
figure out a way back to reality eventually.

In news:eGHPcU6zKHA.4656(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
Bruce Chambers <bchambers(a)cable0ne.n3t> typed:

From: Twayne on
In news:%23DhCHkC0KHA.5036(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> I said 'I Think'. Opinion. Almost impossible to get this
> kind of fact.

If it were true, that wouldn't be the case. There are plenty
of cites for the opposite though and they are fully aware of
them.

HTH,

Twayne`

"Terry R." <F1Com(a)NOSPAMpobox.com> wrote in

From: Twayne on
In news:eOAdDnC0KHA.2512(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl,
Bob I <birelan(a)yahoo.com> typed:
> Actually it is probably better than that. It appears that
> about 1% of the US population works in a computer related
> field. So if even 1/2 of them are able to understand what
> they are doing to the registry that would put you around
> 99.5%

IFF it were a fact, that is. Millions of people know better.

HTH,

Twayne`

From: Twayne on
In news:ehghClC0KHA.3884(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> Are you another 'Twayne' ?

Let's see some proof of your allegations. Not claim, proof.
Not anecdotal, proof. There are plenty of descriptions
covering how AV works - but none making any claims even close
to the ones you parrot from your infamous leader.