From: Twayne on
In news:eEHoQjd0KHA.5512(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> Are you really that dense? I used one registry cleaner
> several years ago to get experience,

Ahh, that's telling. It was probably "Joe Kok's rejistree
cleaner cupreem" and since you tried one, you think all others
are the same. You need to talk to that hand that's up your
butt.

> find out what they're all about, what they define as
> orphans etc. As one MVP labeled them------they're nothing
> but snake oil.

Afraid to identify your leader? The hand that's up your butt?
Someday you might have an original thought, but ... don't hold
your breath. Acutally, yeah, go ahead and hold your breath,
on second thought.

What a waste of skin & ether.

From: Unknown on
Tis unfortunate you are brainwashed into thinking they do some good. Like I
stated many times, you must sell them for a living. They do NOT in any way
improve performance of a computer. They create problems and do NOT cure any.
Microsoft themselves quit them.
This subject has been hashed over and over and each time a registry cleaner
caused a problem and was posted, you completely ignored it. How obnoxious
can you get? Why do you insist on leading new users of computers astray?
You continue to use the words 'ignorance about them' to almost all MVPs BUT,
in reality it is intelligence.
Your advice "USE A REPUTABLE, BRANDED REGISTRY CLEANER and you'll not have
any problems"
could indeed be true if the cleaner did nothing but YOU'LL HAVE NO BENEFITS
WHATSOEVER and WILL
have a potential danger.. .

From: Twayne on
There: Your narcisstic, closed minded ego comes forth and
proves my point again. Your wrong-headedness is amazing and
your refusal to see reality can only be a sickness.

HTH,

Twayne`

From: Unknown on
You must be looking in a mirror and talking to yourself.
You described yourself perfectly.

From: Twayne on
In news:%23TxzwT10KHA.4420(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Unknown <unknown(a)unknown.kom> typed:
> You must be looking in a mirror and talking to yourself.
> You described yourself perfectly.

LOL! At a loss for words? That's unlike a pro-troll like
you!